This slow cooker monkey bread is delicious and easy to make. Your family won't believe it's a crockpot monkey bread recipe. Try it out today!
Slow Cooker Monkey Bread – SUPER Easy and Delicious!
You have GOT to try out this yummy Slow Cooker Monkey Bread. Your family will love it.
You can also try out this Easy Monkey Bread (seriously only 2 steps!), but either way I'm pretty sure you'll have a happy bunch of kiddos on your hands. This is great for a special treat to celebrate a graduation, the end of school, or just because!
🍽️Menu Planning Note: You can also find this recipe in Week 3 of our Slow Cooker Menu Planning Made Easy Set!
Ingredients for Slow Cooker Monkey Bread
- refrigerated biscuits (You can use Pillsbury or a store brand – either will work!)
- brown sugar
- ground cinnamon
- powdered sugar
How to make Monkey Bread:
Start by cutting your biscuits in half. I've found this is a little bit easier if they aren't straight out of the refrigerator.
Next, combine your brown sugar and cinnamon in one bowl, and your melted butter in another.
Dip each biscuit into the butter and then into the cinnamon sugar mixture and place in a single layer into the bottom of your crockpot.
💡TIP: Be sure to spray your slow cooker with cooking spray!
Once your biscuits are in the slow cooker, cover and cook on high for 2 hours. Remove the lid and allow the biscuits to cool for a few minutes, then get your frosting ready.
In a medium mixing bowl, combine powdered sugar, milk, and vanilla until smooth.
Carefully invert your crockpot and place the monkey bread onto a plate or tray. Drizzle the icing over the top and serve.
Slow Cooker Monkey Bread
- 2 cans refrigerated biscuits Pillsbury or store brand
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp ground cinnamon
- 1 stick butter melted
- cooking spray to spray crockpot
Monkey Bread Icing
- 1 - 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 - 2 tsps milk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- Cut each biscuit in half.
- Combine sugar and cinnamon in one bowl and melted butter in another bowl.
- Dip each biscuit piece into melted butter and then the cinnamon sugar and place in a single layer in the bottom of a sprayed slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on high 2 hours. Remove the lid and allow to cool for a few minutes.
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together powdered sugar, milk, and vanilla until desired consistency is reached.
- Carefully invert monkey bread out of your slow cooker and onto a plate or tray. Drizzle icing over top and serve.
Looking for more yummy meals? This recipe is from week two of our slow cooker menu plans, including this meal + 59 other AMAZING recipes (and 12 desserts too)! You'll also get lifetime membership in our private Facebook group, full of other families encouraging one another to make dinner each night together too.
These are the BEST MENU PLANS on the planet (and, the only menu plan that ship all the grocery lists, menu plans and recipe cards right out to you ~ no downloading or hunting down recipes on your phone at dinnertime ever again!) Go HERE to learn more. I know you're going to love these!