FREE HOME PLANNING
This Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Chili holds all the flavor of Buffalo Chicken right in a cozy dish. Give it a try!
Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Chili
If you're looking to kick your standard chili up a notch, you've got to try this Buffalo Chicken Chili – made right in the slow cooker! This is a great dish to have on a busy night and it has a TON of flavor too. It's spicy and creamy all at once – give it a try and let us know what you think!
MENU TIP: This Buffalo Chicken Chili recipe is from week 4 of our slow cooker volume 1 menu planning made easy set!
Ingredients needed for Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Chili:
- ground chicken
- yellow onion
- sweet potatoes
- chili powder
- low-sodium chicken broth
- tomato sauce
- buffalo wing sauce
- ranch dressing
- green onions
- shredded cheddar cheese
How to make Buffalo Chicken Chili in the Crockpot:
Start by cooking the ground chicken and onion together in a large skillet until the chicken is done and the onion is translucent. Add garlic and cook a few more minutes.
Next, transfer the chicken mixture to your favorite slow cooker and add carrots, celery, sweet potato, chili powder, cumin, chicken broth, and tomato sauce. Cover and cook on low for 6 – 7 hours or on high for 3 – 4 hours.
Once it's done, uncover and stir in the buffalo wing sauce, ranch dressing, green onions, and cilantro. Serve as is or top with cheddar cheese, extra cilantro, and extra green onions. Then enjoy!
Buffalo Chicken Chili
- 2 lb ground chicken
- 1 large yellow onion chopped
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 2 cups carrots diced
- 2 cups celery diced
- 2 whole sweet potatoes peeled and cut into 1/2" cubes
- 2 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 3 cups low-sodium chicken broth
- 15 oz tomato sauce
- 2/3 cup buffalo wing sauce
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- 1/2 cup green onions thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup cilantro chopped
- shredded cheddar cheese
- In a large skillet, cook ground chicken and onion together until chicken is done and onion is translucent. Add garlic and cook a couple minutes more.
- Transfer chicken mixture to slow cooker and add carrots, celery, sweet potatoes, chili powder, cumin, chicken broth, and tomato sauce. Cover and cook on low 6 - 7 hours or on high 3 - 4 hours.
- When done, uncover and stir in buffalo wing sauce, ranch dressing, green onions and cilantro.
- Serve with shredded cheddar cheese and extra cilantro and green onions, if desired.
Looking for more yummy meals? This recipe is from week one of our flow cal menu plans, including this meal + 59 other AMAZING recipes (and 12 desserts too)! You'll also get lifetime membership in our private Facebook group, full of other families encouraging one another to make dinner each night together too.
Print your Free Monthly Meal Plan Calendar and join us in making yummy food for your family each night.
These are the BEST MENU PLANS on the planet (and, the only menu plan that ship all the grocery lists, menu plans and recipe cards right out to you ~ no downloading or hunting down recipes on your phone at dinnertime ever again!) Go HERE to learn more. I know you're going to love these!
Love the flavor of Buffalo Chicken? Here are a few other recipes to try!
FREE HOME PLANNING CHECKLISTS!
Download your FREE checklists now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.