FREE WORK PLANNER
If you LOVE Buffalo Chicken flavors do NOT miss this Buffalo Chicken Casserole. It's loaded with flavor and is an easy weeknight meal!
Buffalo Chicken Casserole – All The Flavor, None of the Fuss!
My husband loves Buffalo Chicken Dip and these Buffalo Ranch Chicken Sliders, so I knew when I saw this recipe for Buffalo Chicken Casserole we had to try it. I had everything in the pantry and the freezer (all the ingredients are things we usually have a bit of a stockpile on), so while it was raining outside yesterday I skipped the store and just shopped my pantry. (Don't you love it when that happens?) I tweaked it a bit with what we had on hand, but this recipe is one of those easy recipe that can handle a little tweaking!
🍴 TIP: You can also find this recipe in Week 12 of our Summer Menu Planning Made Easy Set!
It took about ten minutes to throw together, and everyone loved it. My husband ranked it as good-enough-to-make-again (always how I know if our meals are any good or not. . .), my kids all ate it (shock!), and it wasn't even as spicy as I feared. (It does have a little bit of a kick to it, but even my very picky nine-year-old could handle it, so it wasn't too spicy!) So, if you're looking for something different to do with some cheap chicken this week, this one's a great recipe to add to your menu plan!
Buffalo Chicken Casserole
- 1 1/2 lb Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts Cut into 1-inch strips
- 1/3 cup Frank's Buffalo Wing Sauce
- 5 cups Potatoes Shredded
- 1 cup Light Ranch Dressing
- 1/2 cup Shredded cheddar cheese
- 10.5 oz Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1/2 cup Panko breadcrumbs
- Heat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and grease 13x9 inch dish with cooking spray.
- Mix together chicken and wing sauce. Spread in the bottom of the baking dish.
- Combine potatoes, ranch dressing, cheese, and soup; pour over chicken.
- Sprinkle panko bread crumbs over the top of the casserole. Cover with foil and bake 30 minutes.
- Uncover. Bake an additional 20 - 25 minutes longer, or until potatoes are tender and chicken is cooked through.
Try this Pyrex Bowl for casseroles if you don't have one. . .
And you might try out this cheese grater if you like to use fresh block cheese for baking (it always taste the best)
Looking for more yummy meals? This recipe is from week twelve of our summer menu plans. They include 60 amazing dinner recipes and 12 desserts too! You also get access to our private Facebook group – full of tips and tricks for all of these meals.