I finally made these Red Lobster Cheddar Biscuits after my friend Shannon kept reminding me how yummy they were . . . and of course they're even a little more delicious because the Bisquick is such a good price this week at my favorite grocery store! The other night I hurriedly mixed these yummy biscuits up, and they were so simple, used only five ingredients (which were all in our pantry), and tasted just delicious. (My kids declared them better than Red Lobster!)
You can easily double the batch, and freeze them after they've baked . . . then just warm them up on a busy weeknight. If you don't have any Bisquick in your cupboards, you can use this recipe for homemade Bisquick mix to help you pinch those pennies further while you shop! If you enjoy baking homemade biscuits, you'll also want to try out these Simple Seven-Up Biscuits.
Red Lobster Cheddar Biscuits
- 2 cups Bisquick
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup melted butter or margarine
- 1/4 tsp garlic salt
- Preheat oven to 450.
- Mix together first three ingredients.
- Beat well for 30 seconds.
- Drop onto ungreased baking sheet (mine made 12 biscuits.)
- Bake at 450 for 8-10 minutes.
- Mix together melted butter and garlic salt.
- Brush butter mixture on biscuits while still warm.
Looking for more Restaurant Recipes?
Check out Top Secret Restaurant Recipes Book
2021 Home Planner SNEAK PEEK!
Download your FREE 2021 Home Planner SNEAK PEEK now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.