This is the PERFECT recipe for us penny pinchers! Try this one for just a few cents compared to buying the name brand! 🙂
Homemade Ranch Dressing Mix
I hope y'all have been enjoying all these fun pantry staples we've been sharing. This one might be my favorite so far since it's one I tend to reach for time and time again. Plus the name brand Ranch dressing mix is sooooo pricey! This homemade version costs pennies and we penny pinchers are all over that!
To Make Dry Ranch Dressing Mix You'll Need:
- 3/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp seasoning salt
- 1 tsp dried parsley
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
Directions (Easy Peasy!) 😉
- Mix all ingredients and store at room temperature in a plastic bag or container. This recipe equals 1 Ranch seasoning packet.
- Or store in the refrigerator or even the freezer!
- Use 3-4 tablespoons in place of 1 dry Ranch seasoning packet.
Want to make this mix into a pourable dressing? Blend 1 cup milk, 1 cup mayonnaise and 4 tablespoons Ranch seasoning mix together with a whisk. Cover and refrigerate at least 30 minutes to allow dressing to thicken. Stir before serving. 🙂
So simple and I'm betting you have all the spices to make this homemade Ranch dressing mix in your pantry! 🙂 If you don't, you can head over HERE to grab some spices on Amazon!
Looking for more recipes like this?
- Homemade Cream Soup Substitute
- Homemade Taco Seasoning
- Slow Cooked Creamy Italian Chicken
- Slow Cooker Ranch House Pork Chops
- Homemade Italian Dressing Mix
SUMMER MENUS & GROCERY LIST!
Download your FREE summer menus & grocery list now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.