FREE BUDGET WORKSHEET DOWNLOAD!
There's a new Bath & Body Works Candle Sale and we've got the scoop on what we know so far! I love their 3-Wick candles and can't wait to try out the new scents for spring.
Bath & Body Works Candle Sale
Love Bath & Body Works Candles? The HUGE Annual Candle Day sale was a few months ago with great deals on 3-Wick candles… BUT if you missed it and you're in the market for candles – today is your day with B1G1 Single Wicks with code GETCANDLES!! (Email member benefit only – if shopping in store show the email to the cashier on your phone)
Buy (2) Single-Wick Candles – $15.95 – $17.95
- Get BOGO FREE with code GETCANDLES at checkout
- Pay $7.97 each
- *Shipping adds $6.99
What perfect little gifts – paired with something else small it's just right!
3-Wick Candles are still $24.95 – but here's hoping they go on sale soon!
When is the annual Bath & Body Works Candle Day?
If you're wondering exactly when the annual Bath & Body Works Candle Day Sale for 2022 happened AND what the pricing was, we've got the full scoop! Keep reading… (If you're not a Rewards member yet, be sure to sign up now to get early access to this sale AND you'll get a $10 off $30 coupon within 72 hours of joining AND a free product!)
The Candle Day Event ran from December 2-3 for everyone else, valid in-store and online.
So….When is Bath & Body Works Candle Day 2023??
National Candle Day 2023 will likely be in the first or second week in December! Even sweeter, while we don't know yet, the candle price will hopefully be only $9.95 each this year…which is the same as 2022 pricing! WOOHOOO!
If you're curious, here’s a breakdown of previous Candle Day Sales:
- In 2019, Candle Day took place on Saturday, December 8 and was valid for one day only. Candles sold for $9.50 each.
- In 2020, due to COVID, Candle Day was spread out over 3 days and started on Friday, December 4 and ran through Sunday, December 6. Candles sold for $9.95 each.
- In 2021, Candle Day happened over TWO days in-stores (only one day online) and started on Friday, December 3 and ran through Saturday, December 4. Candles sold for $10.25 each.
- AND…in 2022 Candle Day was Friday, December 2 AND Saturday, December 3. Even sweeter, the candle price was only $9.95 ~ the same as 2020 pricing! WOOHOOO!
Be sure to grab your Bath & Body Works Mailer Coupons before shopping as they make prices even sweeter! 🙂 (Please note only one coupon code can be used per online order, so the Candle day code cannot be stacked with mailer coupon if ordering online).
Will you be shopping the annual Candle Day in 2023??
- Target Dollar Spot New Arrivals – Decorate Your Home for Spring!
- Highlighters that Don't Bleed Through Thin Paper? We Found Them!
- Fun Patterned Rubber Rain Boots under $46 Shipped (SO CUTE!)
- Try this DARLING Katie Dress for Spring – Under $23 Shipped!
- Hatchimals CollEGGtibles Hatchicorn Unicorn – Under $17.15! (Reg $40)
- Blackstone Duo Grill JUST $177!
- Old Navy | 50% Off Shorts for the Whole Family!
Thank you for the heads up! I almost missed it!
Mary ~ PPP Team says
You’re so welcome, Ashli! 🙂
My 2 local stores confirmed for me yesterday that the candle price IS $9.95/each!
Alice -PPP Team says
Woohoo! Don’t forget to stack your mailer coupons on top of this awesome sale!
I’m pretty sure u can’t stack them.. because u have add the coupon code for the candle
Madison ~ PPP Team says
Hi Joni ~ You can use all of the coupons that are on the mailer together at the same time! According to our local Bath & Body Works Manager, as long as they are on the same flyer they can be used together. I hope this helps!
CLAUDIA DAVIS says
Coupons in the mailer CANNOT be used for online purchases.
Thanks for letting us know Claudia!
I just ordered and you can only use the promo code “candleday”. As soon as I entered the coupon codes, the regular price comes up not the $9.95 price.
Madison ~ PPP Team says
Hey Mary ~ We appreciate you letting us know that!