Slow Cooker Ranch House Pork Chops
I bought pork chops yesterday to re-make this recipe (and take a better picture!), however it turns out I've got three kids going three different directions tonight, so we'll be having leftovers on our way out the door. I'll update the picture when we actually do have a night home to make this one, but oh-my-goodness I promise this one's delicious and you'll love it!
I've tried several recipes for pork chops in the crockpot, and not really been all that impressed. (A crockpot is a wonderful thing, but a bad recipe in the crockpot always seems to turn out just horrible!) So, I was a little skeptical about this recipe, but it turned out perfectly! (In fact, my son called it a “five star meal” . . . yayyy!) I literally found this recipe on Pinterest at noon, popped my pork chops in the microwave for a minute to defrost, threw them in Mrs. Potts with the rest of the ingredients while they were still half frozen (really!), and sure enough they were just delicious five hours later. Woot!
Slow Cooker Ranch House Pork Chops and Potatoes
- 6 pork chops
- 1 packet dry Ranch Dressing Seasoning
- 10 oz. can cream of chicken soup
- 4 lbs. potatoes
- 5 tbsp. butter or margarine
- 6 cloves roasted garlic
- 1 1/2 cup warm milk we used skim
- 1 tbsp. salt optional to taste
- 1 tsp. fresh cracked pepper optional
- Directions (for the pork chops)
- Place pork chops, ranch seasoning & soup in slow cooker and heat on high four hours or low six hours. (Ours cooked on high for four hours, and were even a little frozen when they went in.)
- Directions (for the potatoes)
- Roast garlic. (To roast the garlic, cover the entire garlic bulb including skin in aluminum foil and bake at 350 for one hour. Then let cool, remove from skins and mix into a paste to add to your potatoes.)
- While garlic is cooling, cook peeled potatoes in large pot of water for about 15-18 minutes, until ready to mash.
- Mash potatoes, then add garlic, salt, and pepper.
- Slowly add in milk until the potatoes are the consistency that you'd like them (mine only needed about 1 cup of the milk.)
- Add potatoes to plate, then cover with pork chops from slow cooker and use the sauce for your gravy. . . yummmm!
Looking for more slow cooker recipes to add to your menu plan this week? Here you go . . .
- Day 1: Slow Cooker Meat Loaf
- Day 2: Slow Cooker French Dip Sandwiches
- Day 3: Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Sliders
- Day 4: Slow Cooker Ham
- Day 5: Slow Cooker Chicken and Noodle Soup
- Day 6: Slow Cooker Mug Brownies
- Day 7 : Slow Cooker French Onion Soup
- Day 8 Slow Cooker Ham & Cheese Melts
- Day 9: Slow Cooker Chicken & Dumplings
- Day 10: Slow Cooker Monkey Bread
- Day 11: Slow Cooker Beef Fajitas
- Day 12: BEST Slow Cooker Pot Roast
- Day 13: Slow Cooker Sloppy Joes
- Day 14: Slow Cooker Cream Cheese Chicken Chili
- Day 15: Slow Cooker Cream Italian Beef Sliders
- Day 16: Slow Cooker Ravioli
- Day 17: Slow Cooker Italian Chicken
- Day 18: Slow Cooker Barbecue Ribs
- Day 19: Slow Cooker Chicken Ro-Tel Dip
- Day 20: Slow Cooker Potato Soup
- Day 21: Slow Cooker Mac & Cheese
- Day 22: Slow Cooker Pulled Pork Sandwiches
- Day 23: Slow Cooker Honey Chicken
- Day 24: Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff
THE ULTIMATE PRICE COMPARISON SHEET
Download your FREE cheat sheet now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.