FREE 5 Ingredients or Less
Menus Sneak Peek!
Freezer Cooking Challenge 2018 – Day 4
UPDATE ~JUST A FEW HOURS LEFT! USE THE CODE PPP25 to save 25% off with these menu plans at checkout! Go HERE to get yours so you'll be all set this weekend to start cooking for summer, and remember YOU MUST SIGN UP BEFORE 11:59PM EASTERN TIME ON 5/18/18 when you sign up for the annual plan you'll also be included in our first ever PPP Private EAH Group.
If you missed my FB live you can watch it HERE.
I just finished making 24 freezer meals in four days.
Which will feed my family after leftovers for at least 36 meals.
Supper is set for the summer.
Here's the reality of what my kitchen looked like this morning as I finished up (eek . . .)
But, at the end of the day those 24 meals are done.
(I even made a triple berry pie from the July 2018 freezer cooker meals for dinner tonight as well as chicken bacon ranch lettuce wraps too. My family's going to be sooooooo stinkin' impressed with my seriously-amazing cooking skills tonight.) 🙂
Soooo, have YOU ever considered freezer cooking before?
Honestly until last summer I'd heard about freezer cooking, but didn't understand what all the hub bub was about.
To me it seemed like a lot of work, and I just didn't think it would help dinner happen at our house.
Goodness, was I wrong.
After using the Eat at Home Menu Plans Freezer Meals in addition to their slow cooker meals, whole food recipes and no sugar no flour meals,
I've changed the way dinner gets done in our home.
I've ensured that dinner really does get done in our house.
By having all these meals already prepared in the freezer, there's no temptation to eat out on a busy night, because I know I can just go pull out a bag and everything I need for is (basically) right there.
We usually add a side salad, some fruit or veggies, and maybe bread, but other than that I can pretty much skip grocery shopping and menu planning all summer long.
It's kinda like giving myself a little summer vacation from cooking.
I love that.
The best part?
If you join me BEFORE 11:59 PM EASTERN TIME ON MAY 18th and order the annual Eat at Home Menu plans, you'll be included in our first ever Beta Test Private PPP Eat at Home Dinner's Done group.
I know you will love this sweet bunch.
Here's a peek at what they shared about being in the group so far . . . .
And here are just a few of the dinner's they've already done this week.
I JUST LOVE THAT!
Here's what you need to do to join us and change the way dinner happens in your home too:
- Sign up for the ANNUAL PLAN if you'd like to be included in the group (this is only because we're just testing this out, and wanted to offer it to a smaller group the first time around! You can also sign up for the monthly or quarterly plan, but the best value for the group is definitely the annual plan.)
- Use the code PPP25 at checkout to save 25% (THIS ENDS 5/17/18 at 11:59PM EASTERN TIME. NO EXCLUSIONS.)
- Pay as little as $1.29 per week for weekly menu plans for the entire month including a set of slow cooker menu plans, a set of whole foods menu plan, a set of traditional menu plans, a set of no sugar no flour plans + one quick click to download all 4 sets of menus (in color or black and white ink)
SOOOO . . . . YOU'LL GET 72 RECIPES + A DESSERT EACH WEEK + GROCERY LISTS + MENU PLANS FOR A SMALL OR LARGER FAMILY + PRINTABLE FREEZER LABELS + AN EXTRA YEAR OF FREEZER MEALS ~ WAAAAAY BETTER THAN JUST A COOKBOOK!
*+ DON'T FORGET THESE EXCLUSIVE PPP BONUSES*
- BONUS 1: If you sign up for the ANNUAL PLAN, you'll have exclusive access to our beta test group PPP PRIVATE SUMMER EAT AT HOME GROUP! I’m so excited to share our freezer cooking wins and I just know you’ll find oodles of support along with some great ideas ~ it’s going to be a great summer!
- BONUS 2: MAY, JUNE, JULY & AUGUST EAT AT HOME SLOW COOKER FREEZER MEAL PLANS (we'll be using these next week to get Supper Set for the Summer!)
- BONUS 3: FREE PRINTABLE LABELS to use for our freezer cooking challenge
In case you missed it, here's a recap 0f all the freezer cooking meals we finished this week:
- Monday – April 2018 Freezer Meals (found in the bonus section on Eat Home Cooks Meal Plans START HERE page)
- Tuesday – May 2018 Freezer Meals (found in the Slow Cooker Freezer Meals section of the Eat Home Cooks Meal Plans)
- Wednesday – June 2018 Freezer Meals (found in the bonus section on Eat Home Cooks Meal Plans START HERE page)
- Thursday – July 2018 Freezer Meals (found in the bonus section on Eat Home Cooks Meal Plans START HERE page)
Head on over HERE to sign up if you're not set up already, and let me know what you think ~ it's going to be a great summer!
5 INGREDIENTS MENU PLAN SAMPLE
Download your FREE recipes now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.