Freezer Cooking Challenge 2018 – Day 2
USE THE CODE PPP25 to save 25% off with these menu plans at checkout! Go HERE to get yours so you'll be all set this weekend to start cooking for summer, and remember THIS WEEK ONLY when you sign up for the annual plan you'll also be included in our first ever PPP Private EAH Group.
If you missed my FB live you can watch it HERE
Oh my word.
This makes me so happy.
Do you see all these freezer meals?
THESE ARE AMAING FREEZER MEALS THAT EVERY DAY MOMMAS LIKE ME HAVE MADE TO ROCK THEIR SUMMER THIS YEAR.
I love that. 🙂
And these are only a few of the photos from our private facebook group (when you sign up for the annual plan, you'll have access to our beta test group PPP PRIVATE SUMMER EAT AT HOME GROUP), and I know you will love that!
Y'all are seriously freezer cooking rockstars and I'm so stinkin' proud of you. 🙂 🙂 🙂
If you haven't join me yet, I challenge you to join our SUPPER'S SET FOR SUMMER CHALLENGE TODAY, because I know it will change your summer too.
THESE ARE ALL MEALS THAT YOU CAN THROW IN YOUR CROCKPOT (or stove top, or oven, or grill 🙂 SO YOU DON'T HAVE TO COOK THIS SUMMER!!
And even a few you can dump in your INSTANT POT!!!
I made six more myself today, and can't even wait to throw a few of these yummy meals in my crockpot and on the grill this summer!
Here's the plan for the rest of the week . . .
- Monday – April 2018 Freezer Meals (found in the bonus section on Eat Home Cooks Meal Plans START HERE page)
- Tuesday – May 2018 Freezer Meals (found in the Slow Cooker Freezer Meals section of the Eat Home Cooks Meal Plans)
- Wednesday – June 2018 Freezer Meals (found in the bonus section on Eat Home Cooks Meal Plans START HERE page)
- Thursday – July 2018 Freezer Meals (found in the bonus section on Eat Home Cooks Meal Plans START HERE page)
And don't forget, right now my friend Tiffany from Eat at Home Cooks is offering PPP readers a whopping 25% off her menu plans, grocery lists and recipes with the code PPP25 at checkout (ORDER SOON!)
We'll be using these menu plans to cook through, so you'll want to snag yours while they're on sale at this price!
HERE'S WHAT YOU GET WHEN YOU SIGN UP:
- Weekly menu plans for the entire month
- A set of slow cooker menu plans
- A set of whole foods menu plans
- A set of traditional menu plans
- One quick click to download all 3 sets of menus (in color or black and white ink)
EXCLUSIVE PPP BONUSES
- BONUS 1: If you sign up for the ANNUAL PLAN, you'll have exclusive access to our beta test group PPP PRIVATE SUMMER EAT AT HOME GROUP! I’m so excited to share our freezer cooking wins and I just know you’ll find oodles of support along with some great ideas ~ it’s going to be a great summer!
- BONUS 2: MAY, JUNE, JULY & AUGUST EAT AT HOME SLOW COOKER FREEZER MEAL PLANS (we'll be using these next week to get Supper Set for the Summer!)
- BONUS 3: FREE PRINTABLE LABELS to use for our freezer cooking challenge
AND …. YOU'LL GET 72 RECIPES + A DESSERT EACH WEEK + GROCERY LISTS + MENU PLANS FOR A SMALL OR LARGER FAMILY + PRINTABLE FREEZER LABELS + AN EXTRA YEAR OF FREEZER MEALS ~ WAAAAAY BETTER THAN JUST A COOKBOOK!
ALL FOR AS LITTLE AS $1.21 PER WEEK WHEN YOU SIGN UP FOR AN ANNUAL PLAN, or just $10.50 to try the menu plans out for one month PLUS you'll get an ENTIRE SUMMER of freezer recipes AND our free printable labels!
WILL YOU JOIN ME?
I promise, if you struggle with meal planning and sticking to your grocery budget, this will change the way you shop.
Head on over HERE to sign up if you're not set up already, and let me know what you think!
We've had several folks comment in our Private Dinner's Done group that this using Eat at Home Cooks is saving them as much as $100 EACH WEEK ON GROCERIES ALONE, and they're actually sticking to their menu plans and EATING AT HOME.
LOW CALORIE MENU PLAN SAMPLE!
Download 3 FREE recipes from the low calorie menu plan NOW!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.