FREE HOME PLANNING
Freezer Cooking Challenge 2018 – Day 1
DON'T FORGET TODAY IS YOUR LAST CHANCE TO USE THE CODE PPP30 to save 30% off with these menu plans at checkout! Go HERE to get yours so you'll be all set this weekend to start cooking for summer.
If you missed my FB live you can watch it HERE
I'm so excited to have 6 dinner's done today in the first day of our freezer cooking challenge this morning!
In about 30 minutes (with some serious prep work done ahead of time . . . ) I made all 6 meals plus a dessert.
If you're like me and get stressed in the summer time when you have to tackle menu planning, making a grocery list, and shopping when it's just plain old hot outside and you'd rather play in the sun, this will make your life sooooo much happier. 🙂
If you haven't join me yet, I challenge you to join our SUPPER'S SET FOR SUMMER CHALLENGE TODAY, because I know it will change your summer too.
TOFFEE BROWNIES? YES please 🙂
This is the dessert from the April Freezer Meal plans … my bunch is going to be soooooo excited about this one!!
THESE ARE ALL MEALS THAT YOU CAN THROW IN YOUR CROCKPOT (or stove top, or oven, or grill 🙂 SO YOU DON'T HAVE TO COOK THIS SUMMER!!
And even a few you can dump in your INSTANT POT!!!
Here's the plan for the rest of the week . . .
- Monday – April 2018 Freezer Meals (found in the bonus section on Eat Home Cooks Meal Plans START HERE page)
- Tuesday – May 2018 Freezer Meals (found in the Slow Cooker Freezer Meals section of the Eat Home Cooks Meal Plans)
- Wednesday – June 2018 Freezer Meals (found in the bonus section on Eat Home Cooks Meal Plans START HERE page)
- Thursday – July 2018 Freezer Meals (found in the bonus section on Eat Home Cooks Meal Plans START HERE page)
And don't forget, through today only my friend Tiffany from Eat at Home Cooks is offering PPP readers a whopping 30% off her menu plans, grocery lists and recipes with the code PPP30 at checkout (ORDER SOON!)
We'll be using these menu plans to cook through, so you'll want to snag yours while they're on sale at this price!
HERE'S WHAT YOU GET WHEN YOU SIGN UP:
- Weekly menu plans for the entire month
- A set of slow cooker menu plans
- A set of whole foods menu plans
- A set of traditional menu plans
- One quick click to download all 3 sets of menus (in color or black and white ink)
EXCLUSIVE PPP BONUSES
- BONUS 1: If you sign up for the ANNUAL PLAN, you'll have exclusive access to our beta test group PPP PRIVATE SUMMER EAT AT HOME GROUP! I’m so excited to share our freezer cooking wins and I just know you’ll find oodles of support along with some great ideas ~ it’s going to be a great summer!
- BONUS 2: MAY, JUNE, JULY & AUGUST EAT AT HOME SLOW COOKER FREEZER MEAL PLANS (we'll be using these next week to get Supper Set for the Summer!)
- BONUS 3: FREE PRINTABLE LABELS to use for our freezer cooking challenge
ALL FOR AS LITTLE AS $1.20 PER WEEK WHEN YOU SIGN UP FOR AN ANNUAL PLAN, or just $9.80 to try the menu plans out for one month PLUS you'll get an ENTIRE SUMMER of freezer recipes AND our free printable labels!
WILL YOU JOIN ME?
YOU'LL GET 72 RECIPES + A DESSERT EACH WEEK + GROCERY LISTS + MENU PLANS FOR A SMALL OR LARGER FAMILY + PRINTABLE FREEZER LABELS + AN EXTRA YEAR OF FREEZER MEALS ~ WAAAAAY BETTER THAN JUST A COOKBOOK!
I promise, if you struggle with meal planning and sticking to your grocery budget, this will change the way you shop.
We've had several folks comment in our Private Dinner's Done group that this using Eat at Home Cooks is saving them as much as $100 EACH WEEK ON GROCERIES ALONE, and they're actually sticking to their menu plans and EATING AT HOME.
I love that.
So, head on over HERE to sign up if you're not set up already, and let me know what you think.
I can't wait to start Freezer Cooking with you!
Use the code PPP30 at checkout to save 30%!!
- $9.80 per month with the code PPP30 at checkout (ends 5/14/18 at noon EST) or $2.45 per week
- $21.70 per quarter with the code PPP30 at checkout (ends 5/14/18 at noon EST) or $1.80 per week
- $58.80 per year with the code PPP30 at checkout (ends 5/14/18 at noon EST) or $1.13 per week
P.S. As a PPP reader and one of my favorites, don't forget to download the printable labels we'll be using for our meals this week. You'll find them on the START HERE page under the BONUSES section. A WHOLE SUMMER WORTH OF MEALS DONE IN 4 DAYS? WOOHOOO!
P.P.P.S. Be sure to also join our private Dinner's Done Facebook group for extra motivation – I know you'll love this bunch!
P.P.P.P.S: If you've already signed up for Eat at Home Cooks, you've already joined. Look for your menus and grocery list on the START HERE page. We'll be cooking from the April, May, June and July freezer menu plans which you can find at the START HERE page inside your Eat at Home Dashboard.
(WHEW. That's a whole lot of P.S.s. but I don't want you to miss a single thing!) 😉
FREE HOME PLANNING CHECKLISTS!
Download your FREE checklists now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.