FREE WORK PLANNER
Don't miss the Amazon Black Friday deals this season – some of them are truly the BEST sales we've ever seen on Amazon devices, toys, game bundles, and more.
Top Amazon Black Friday Deals
Amazon's Early Black Friday deals are now LIVE! From 11/17 to 11/25, Amazon shoppers can score deep discounts across categories including electronics, toys, home, fashion, beauty, and Amazon devices. Below are a few deals you can score, but the hottest deals go fast…
Here are some of our favorites so far – we'll update this post leading up to Black Friday with anything new!
Amazon Special Offer Deals:
FREE $200 Amazon Gift Card when you get an Amazon Rewards Visa Signature Card (Was only $100 before!)
Below are some more Amazon Black Friday Deals to expect during this event. When is Black Friday 2023? Go here for all the details!
- 70% on select Amazon devices and bundles
- Sony ZV-1F Vlog camera – $398 (Reg. $499)
- $400 off select De'Longhi coffee and espresso machines
- 50% on select NERF products
- 50% on select IT Cosmetics skincare and makeup
- 44% on select Ninja kitchen appliances
- 43% on select Shark hair care products
- 30% on Peloton Bike, Bike Plus, Guide, accessories, and apparel ***LIVE NOW – great deal!***
- 30% on select Barbie dolls and playsets, select LEGO sets, and building toys from Magna-Tiles
- 42% on Bissell Little Green, CrossWave, and HydroSteam vacuums
- 33% on select Le Creuset Dutch ovens and cookware
- 30% on select Lancôme makeup, skincare, and fragrance
- 30% on select Dyson vacuums and air purifiers (November 22-27)
- 30% on Blake Lively’s Betty Buzz Sparkling Soda
- 29% on select Kindle e-readers including Kindle Scribe, Kindle Paperwhite, Kindle Paperwhite for Kids, and Kindle (2022)
- 25% on Ruggable x Sarrah and Verena washable rugs
- 20% on Blueland's plastic-free dishwasher tablets
👀Keep checking back here for more updates and hot deals leading up to Amazon Black Friday!
Get Amazon Black Friday Alerts!
Shopping Black Friday on Amazon can be really rewarding – but it can also be super confusing. Between Epic Deals, Lightning Deals, Early Access Deals – and it doesn't help that every year they change up their strategy just a smidge. Well don't let it stress you out – let us do the work for you!
- Follow Us on Telegram (Minute by Minute Deals!)
- Bookmark our Black Friday Hub Page
- Sign-up for PPP Hot Deal Text Alerts – text PPPBF to 61607
- Subscribe to the PPP Daily Deal Email
More ways to easily follow the deals we post:
Join Amazon Prime Before Black Friday
I love using Amazon Prime all the time (it just makes my life easier) – but even if I didn't use it the rest of the year I would DEFINITELY use it during the months of November and December!
Not only is the fast & free shipping so helpful for holiday shopping, but Amazon Prime members get *special treatment* on Black Friday. Prime Members get access to Black Friday lightning deals 30 minutes before the general public. And they don't always last long, so this is a pretty nice perk!
Sign up for a free 30-Day Trial of Amazon Prime and enjoy all the perks risk-free!
On the fence about buying a Prime Membership? Check out my post to see more of my favorite Amazon Prime benefits here.
Tip: Snag Deals Before They Go Live!
(The Holiday Dash Deals haven't started for 2021 yet, but this is still a great tip for the Epic Deals!)
The best way to make sure that you get in on a good lightning deal is to browse through the upcoming deals, add the item to your cart, and set yourself a reminder to come back and purchase when it begins.
It's a bit of a hassle, but taking a few moments each morning to check it out could really pay off if you're shopping for a TV, KitchenAid Mixer, video game system, or other high-dollar items.
You can also click the “Watch This Deal” button for any upcoming deal you're interested in and they'll all be added under the “Deals You're Watching” tab right here – so convenient! (Hopefully this handy feature will be part of the Holiday Dash deals again this year.)
There are TONS more Amazon Black Friday deals to come ~ but the items mentioned above are some of the best deals that have been confirmed so far! We'll have to wait and see on the rest!
One more tip for shopping Amazon Black Friday:
Use deal tracking tools.
One of my very favorite tips is an oldie – but a goodie! Although the PPP team does a lot of research when finding deals to see what Amazon prices truly are the best, you can also use camelcamelcamel.com to see a price history of items on Amazon.
Just copy and paste the URL from the item you’re looking at on Amazon into their browser to find out the lowest price that item has sold for. This way you always know if you’re getting the best deal.
What I love about this is you can see the highest price, the lowest price, and exactly when it’s dropped in price so you’re guaranteed to know what to expect the best price on each item to drop.