Freezer Cooking Challenge 2018 – Day 3
USE THE CODE PPP25 to save 25% off with these menu plans at checkout! Go HERE to get yours so you'll be all set this weekend to start cooking for summer, and remember THIS WEEK ONLY when you sign up for the annual plan you'll also be included in our first ever PPP Private EAH Group.
If you missed my FB live you can watch it HERE.
I'm so stinkin' excited to have 6 more meals done today (and I sure hope you're keeping up too!)
I've spent this afternoon getting ready for graduation weekend + have my youngest's gymnastics banquet tonight, so goodness, I'm so glad to at least know dinner is done.
(I ended up popping in the freezer cooker ravioli for the rest of my family who won't be at the banquet tonight ~ whew!)
So what's in my big bag?
A whopping THIRTEEN FREEZER MEALS done for the summer. (I would have 18 today, but I gave away a few, and we've already eaten two.) 🙂 Tomorrow I'll make my last 6, so I'll have 19 done this week!
Since most of these easily feed our family with oodles of leftovers, I'll easily get 25-30 meals this summer completely finished out of these few days of work. I couldn't be more pleased with that!
THESE ARE AMAZING FREEZER MEALS THAT EVERY DAY MOMS (and a few DADS!) LIKE ME HAVE MADE TO ROCK THEIR SUMMER THIS YEAR.
Here's the plan for the rest of the week . . .
- Monday – April 2018 Freezer Meals (found in the bonus section on Eat Home Cooks Meal Plans START HERE page)
- Tuesday – May 2018 Freezer Meals (found in the Slow Cooker Freezer Meals section of the Eat Home Cooks Meal Plans)
- Wednesday – June 2018 Freezer Meals (found in the bonus section on Eat Home Cooks Meal Plans START HERE page)
- Thursday – July 2018 Freezer Meals (found in the bonus section on Eat Home Cooks Meal Plans START HERE page)
And don't forget, right now my friend Tiffany from Eat at Home Cooks is offering PPP readers a whopping 25% off her menu plans, grocery lists and recipes with the code PPP25 at checkout (ORDER SOON!)
We'll be using these menu plans to cook through, so you'll want to snag yours while they're on sale at this price!
HERE'S WHAT YOU GET WHEN YOU SIGN UP:
- Weekly menu plans for the entire month
- A set of slow cooker menu plans
- A set of whole foods menu plans
- A set of traditional menu plans
- One quick click to download all 3 sets of menus (in color or black and white ink)
EXCLUSIVE PPP BONUSES
- BONUS 1: If you sign up for the ANNUAL PLAN, you'll have exclusive access to our beta test group PPP PRIVATE SUMMER EAT AT HOME GROUP! I’m so excited to share our freezer cooking wins and I just know you’ll find oodles of support along with some great ideas ~ it’s going to be a great summer!
- BONUS 2: MAY, JUNE, JULY & AUGUST EAT AT HOME SLOW COOKER FREEZER MEAL PLANS (we'll be using these next week to get Supper Set for the Summer!)
- BONUS 3: FREE PRINTABLE LABELS to use for our freezer cooking challenge
AND …. YOU'LL GET 72 RECIPES + A DESSERT EACH WEEK + GROCERY LISTS + MENU PLANS FOR A SMALL OR LARGER FAMILY + PRINTABLE FREEZER LABELS + AN EXTRA YEAR OF FREEZER MEALS ~ WAAAAAY BETTER THAN JUST A COOKBOOK!
ALL FOR AS LITTLE AS $1.21 PER WEEK WHEN YOU SIGN UP FOR AN ANNUAL PLAN, or just $10.50 to try the menu plans out for one month PLUS you'll get an ENTIRE SUMMER of freezer recipes AND our free printable labels!
WILL YOU JOIN ME?
I promise, if you struggle with meal planning and sticking to your grocery budget, this will change the way you shop.
Head on over HERE to sign up if you're not set up already, and let me know what you think!
LOW CALORIE MENU PLAN SAMPLE!
Download 3 FREE recipes from the low calorie menu plan NOW!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.