FREE WORK PLANNER
I got this great recipe for Easy Lasagna from my friend this week, and couldn't wait to give this Easy Lasagna Recipe a try. SO GOOD!
Easy Lasagna Recipe
I got this great Easy Lasagna recipe from my friend Mary earlier in the week, and couldn't wait to try it out!
If you spot sausage on sale, this is a great recipe to use it in 🙂 You can make this lasagna even easier by buying the pre-cooked sausage crumbles in the refrigerated section of your store – LOVE that!
(Want to cook your frozen lasagna faster? Check out these tips from the The Kitchen Community!)
While I've always made crockpot lasagna, I loved that this easy recipe took me just 15 minutes to throw together, and then an hour to bake.
The no-bake noodles worked perfectly (I wasn't so sure since I haven't used them before. . .), and saved me quite a bit of prep time since I didn't have to cook the noodles.
I served it with a side salad and some stockpiled frozen garlic bread, and everyone in my family gobbled it down! This easy lasagna recipe was truly easy and SO quick.
Here's how you can whip up this Easy Lasagna Recipe for dinner:
Start with your Lasagna Ingredients:
- No Boil Noodles
- Ricotta Cheese
- Mozzarella Cheese
- Parmesan Cheese
- Sausage or Ground Beef (Make this SUPER easy and use pre-cooked sausage!)
- Spaghetti Sauce (or Pasta Sauce – any flavor – your choice!)
- You may also want to add Italian seasoning, onion, or garlic depending on your family preferences for spice
There are just a few steps to put this Easy Lasagna Recipe together. Start by preheating your oven to 375 degrees.
Then you'll want to mix up your cheeses and eggs in a large mixing bowl until well combined. Next add one cup of remaining sauce to the bottom of your baking dish.
Next, you'll start to assemble the lasagna.
Add one layer of your uncooked lasagna noodles on top of your sauce. Next add 1/3 of your cheese mixture, half of your meat (browned if you used beef, or just place your sausage there if you're using the pre-cooked), 1 Cup of Sauce, and 1 Cup of Mozzarella.
Continue to layer until you reach the top (we used 4 layers of noodles!).
You'll then want to cover with foil and bake until your cheese is bubbly – about 50 – 60 minutes. At around 45 minutes, uncover your lasagna and cook so that the top layer of cheese is melted.
Let your lasagna stand for about 15 minutes before slicing to serve.
Pair this Easy Lasagna Recipe with a salad and some garlic bread and your dinner is done!
Easy Lasagna Recipe
- 9 oz No Boil Lasagna Noodles
- 2 eggs
- 15 oz Ricotta cheese
- 4 cups Shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup Grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 lb Italian Sausage or Ground Beef OR save time and use pre-cooked Sausage crumbles
- 30 oz Pasta Sauce If you can't find a 30 oz jar - Look for 15 oz jars and buy 2
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Mix together 2 beaten eggs, 15 oz of ricotta cheese, 2 cups Mozzarella and 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese.
- Spread 1 cup sauce on bottom of baking pan.
- Layer 4 uncooked sheets pasta (slightly overlapping), 1/3 Ricotta mixture, half browned meat, 1 cup sauce and 1 cup mozzarella.
- Then layer another 4 uncooked sheets, 1/3 ricotta, and 1 1/2 cup sauce.
- Layer 4 more uncooked sheets, remaining ricotta and browned meat, and 1 cup sauce.
- Layer last 4 uncooked sheets of pasta, remaining sauce, and 1 more cup mozzarella cheese.
- Bake covered with foil until bubbly, about 50-60 minutes.
- Uncover and cook a few minutes more until cheese is melted.
- Let stand 15 minutes prior to serving. Enjoy!
Be sure to let us know if you try this Easy Lasagna Recipe!
More recipes you may enjoy: