Check out this delicious and easy Chicken Tortilla Soup – most items you probably already have in your pantry. It's perfect for Fall!
I LOVED this recipe.
I pre-cooked a ton of chicken that I got last week on sale (y'all, making it myself saved me a bundle), but you can use canned chicken or make it yourself too. Super simple, and if you want to make this Chicken Tortilla Soup a little more “man” approved, add some sour cream and tortilla chips.
One of the best parts about this recipe is that you can make it VERY quick and you have the option to do it in a stockpot on the stove or you can throw everything in the slow cooker and let it simmer. The toppings you can add are endless too, so you really can customize this to what your family likes.
Chicken Tortilla Soup
- 1 15 oz Canned Whole Kernel Corn Drained
- 2 14.5 oz Chicken Broth Use Low Sodium if Preferred
- 1 10 oz Chunk Canned Chicken or 1 Cup Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast Cooked
- 1 15 oz Canned Black Beans
- 1 10 oz Canned Diced Tomatoes with Green Chile Peppers Drained
- 1 10 oz Cream of Chicken Soup
- Sour Cream Optional for topping
- Tortilla Chips Optional for topping
- Shredded Cheese Optional for topping
- Avocado Optional for topping
- Open the cans of corn, chicken broth, chunk chicken, black beans, and diced tomatoes
- Pour everything into a large saucepan or stock pot (or you can put in a slow cooker too for 3 - 4 hours)
- Cook everything together over medium heat or until heated throughout
- Top with any toppings you like and enjoy!
If you happen to be doing 21 Day Fix – here are the equivalents for this Chicken Tortilla Soup – makes 4-6 servings, 1 serving = 1/2 purple, 1 yellow, 1 red (make sure to use enough to chicken to count as a full serving of chicken)
2021 Home Planner SNEAK PEEK!
Download your FREE 2021 Home Planner SNEAK PEEK now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.