Wondering what to buy at Aldi? Grab this this Ultimate Aldi Grocery List for all of your staples. Just print and head out the door!
Wondering what To Buy at Aldi? Grab this Aldi Grocery List!
I'm so excited about this!
If you're not familiar with Aldi, they have fantastic prices on a wide variety of household and grocery staples without the need to clip coupons or wait for big sales, and we thought it would be fun to put together the Ultimate Aldi Grocery List to help you get started.
Each week Aldi also has specials grouped in their weekly ad – making meal planning SUPER easy with their meal ideas. They have also increased the amount of items that they carry in the past few years, making your shopping trip a one stop shop. They also have a tremendously fun Aldi Finds aisle that changes every single week!
And they make it easy.
I love that.
This Aldi shopping list can get you all of your basic items for grocery shopping. Of course, feel free to shop other grocery stores or sometimes even your local stores (like produce stands) as they may have a better special – saving you more money 🙂
So, because I really do just love Aldi shopping, the PPP team put together this FREE Aldi Grocery List here. (Yay!)
If you're wondering what to buy at Aldi, this Aldi Grocery list walks you aisle by aisle through the store – starting in snacks and ending in frozen foods (a kinda-crazy setup that's unique to Aldi, so hopefully this will make life easier for you.)
Check the boxes for everything you need in each aisle from baking soda to bananas to bath tissue – with a little extra room for anything extra you think of when you shop.
Easy peasy. 🙂
Each week you can print out your Aldi grocery list, grab your quarter and reusable grocery sacks, and you're ready to go.
(New to Aldi? Besides needing quarters and bags – you'll want to check out the 22 Secrets to Shopping at Aldi before heading out.)
Wondering what to Buy at Aldi?
You don't want to miss these 20 Items You Need to Get at Aldi – here are just a few highlights to watch to add to your Aldi grocery list:
- Gluten Free & Organic Foods – GREAT prices and great selection
- Specially Selected brand cheeses (they have a variety of cheeses MUCH better than most grocery stores)
- Milk – CRAZY Cheap milk, prices vary by region and are branded under Friendly Farms
- Produce – Avocados for 49¢, Bananas 44¢/lb and I've even seen Fuji Apples for $1.99 for a 3 lb bag
- Cereal – Around $1.29 a Box for Aldi brand (varies by type)
- Aldi Snacks – Around $1 for Tortilla Chips, $1.50 for many other types of potato chips and super fun special flavors that change up nearly every week
- Baking Supplies – Lots of rock bottom deals – From chocolate chips, sea salt, brown sugar, to baking soda – you can really stock up
- Aldi Keto items are typically priced lower than most others – and their selection just KEEPS growing!
- Taco Supplies – Tortillas for $1.49, Taco Seasoning 35¢, Beans 49¢, etc…
- And check that seasonal aisle for fun new items that Aldi sells every week!
What are your favorite things to add to your Aldi Grocery List each week? Leave a comment to share, I love hearing from you!
Looking for more info on shopping at Aldi? Here you go . . .
- 20 Items You Need to Buy at Aldi
- Aldi Keto Shopping List (over 80 items to watch for)
- Fun Aldi Finds this Week
- 22 Secrets You Need to Know Before Shopping Aldi
- Can You Shop Aldi Only?