I'm so excited about this! If you're not familiar with Aldi, they have fantastic prices on a wide variety of household and grocery staples without the need to clip coupons or wait for big sales, and we thought it would be fun to put together the Ultimate Aldi Grocery List to help you get started.
If you just don't have the time to coupon and stock-up during sales cycles, shopping at Aldi week in and week out can *really* help lower your grocery budget.
And they make it easy.
I love that.
So, because I really do just love Aldi shopping, the PPP team put together this FREE Aldi Grocery List here. (Yay!)
This list walks you aisle by aisle through the store – starting in snacks and ending in frozen foods (a kinda-crazy setup that's unique to Aldi, so hopefully this will make life easier for you.)
Check the boxes for everything you need in each aisle from baking soda to bananas to bath tissue – with a little extra room for anything extra you think of when you shop.
Easy peasy. 🙂
Print out a new one each week, grab your quarter and reusable grocery sacks, and you're ready to go. (New to Aldi? Besides needing quarters and bags – you'll want to check out the 22 Secrets to Shopping at Aldi before heading out.)
Don't miss this list 20 Items You Need to Get at Aldi – here are just a few highlights to watch for:
- Gluten Free & Organic Foods – GREAT prices and great selection
- Milk – CRAZY Cheap milk, prices vary by region
- Produce – Avocados for 49¢, Bananas 44¢/lb and I've even seen Fuji Apples for $1.99 for a 3 lb bag
- Cereal – Around $1.29 a Box (varies by type)
- Snacks – Around $1 for Tortilla Chips, $1.50 for many others
- Baking Supplies – Lots of rock bottom deals – Baking Soda is just 49¢
- Taco Supplies – Tortillas for $1.49, Taco Seasoning 35¢, Beans 49¢, etc…
- And check that seasonal aisle for fun new items every week!
What are your favorite things to buy at Aldi? Leave a comment to share, I love hearing from you!
Looking for more info on Aldi? Here you go . . .
- 20 Items You Need to Buy at Aldi
- Free Aldi, Costco & Sam's Club Price Comparison Sheet
- Free Ultimate Aldi, Target, Walmart Price Comparison Sheet
- 22 Secrets You Need to Know Before Shopping Aldi
- Can You Shop Aldi Only?
LOW CALORIE MENU PLAN SAMPLE!
Download 3 FREE recipes from the low calorie menu plan NOW!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.