FREE 2023 Home Planner Sneak Peek!
Our Thrive Market Review – the PPP Team LOVES it!
If you've never tried out Thrive Market – now is the BEST TIME to give it a whirl and save on organic & specialty foods . You can get a $24 FREE Gift – on top of nice savings on specialty foods, 20% OFF your whole first box and FREE SHIPPING on $25 orders!
My friend Jamie just saved $20 off her box today and got this FREE Box of Chomps Jerky below ($24 Value) – nice!
You can choose from these free gifts when you sign up for a trial membership:
- CHOMPS Free Range Beef Sticks 10ct ($24 value)
- Bob’s Red Mill Peanut Butter Coconut & Oats Bars ($23 value)
- Primal Kitchen Avocado Oil & Ranch Dressing ($21 value)
- GoodPop Organic Freezer Pops 24-Count ($15 value) as your freebie!
Thrive Market is an online market that sells healthy, high-quality products at a discount. Think of it like a Sam's Club Membership meets Whole Foods.
It's perfect for those who follow a Keto, Paleo, Vegan, Vegetarian, Gluten-Free, Organic, Raw, Whole30, or even a Dairy-Free diet.
They carry a wide range of popular brands as well as their own highly-rated house brand – which is often a great value! (Like the Almond Butter below)
My friend Jamie's ordered the following in her box:
- Lily's Milk Chocolate Chips – Three Pack
- Thrive Pasta Sauce (This is LOWER in carbs that Rao's sauce and much cheaper!)
- Thrive Organic Black Beans – Two Pack
- Annie's Mac & Cheese
- Thrive Almond Butter
- Epic Pork Rinds
- Kind Energy Bars
- Schlar Gluten Free Chocolate Grahams
- Smart Sweets Fruit Twists
- Pink Himalyan Salt Grinder
- Thrive Coconut Aminos
- Chomps 10-Pack (FREE!)
Her total cost was $67 after Auto-Ship took 25% OFF (and shipping was free on $49 orders!). Plus the $24 box of Chomps was a Free Gift as well!
Thrive Market Price = $67.73
Target Price – $102.90
*We compared to Target's prices for the same items (substituting a few Target organic house brands for the Thrive house brands) and checking Amazon for the couple items Target doesn't carry.
Here's Step-By-Step How To Get This Deal:
- Signup for Thrive Market as a NEW Annual Member
- Answer a few questions about what your normally buy for your family
- Choose your Free Gift (The Chomps are the most valuable option!)
- Fill your Thrive box with all the items you need
- Choose Autoship to save 5-10% OFF your first box (Jamie saved $20 that way – Cancel anytime)
- Get FREE Shipping on orders over $49
- Cancel within 30-days if you're not thrilled, and you'll get your annual membership fee back. (Totally risk-free!)
What's so special about Thrive Market? Here are a few perks:
- You get FREE, fast carbon-neutral shipping on your first $25 order.
- Guaranteed savings on 6000+ healthy essentials (up to 50% off retail prices).
- Low-Price guarantee (if you find it cheaper elsewhere, they'll beat the price!).
- Members-only deals, rewards, and free full-size product gifts.
- $30 average savings on every order.
- Savings Guarantee (so if you don't make back your annual membership fee in savings, they'll give you store credit for the difference!).
More About Thrive Market:
Thrive Market is like Costco/Sam's Club meets Whole Foods.
You get special club-member savings and free shipping … on all the “healthier” stuff.
This members-only shopping site is filled to the brim with natural, organic, and specialty items that are hard to find (and REALLY hard to find on sale) elsewhere. If you're on a special diet, have food allergies, or like to buy as much organic as possible – you know it can be hard to save money on those items.
At Thrive Market, you can get high-quality products that fit your needs – for discounted prices – that ship to your door. It's an EASY one-stop shopping experience for specialty stuff you probably won't find on your last-minute run to the grocery down the street.
Risk-Free Membership Options:
Monthly memberships are $10/month, but you can sign-up here for a 30-days Risk-Free when you sign up for the annual membership, which breaks down to only $5/month (billed once as $59.95). Then you'll be able to take advantage of all the great deals on ALL of the specialty items you can imagine!
- $9.95 One-Time Monthly Fee (Not risk-free)
- $59.95 Annual Membership (Cancel within 30 days to get all your money back)
Check out their Thrive Market's Savings Guarantee!
What's awesome about Thrive Market is that they GUARANTEE your annual membership will pay for itself in savings! If you don't make back your annual membership fee in savings by the end of your membership year, they'll automatically give you the difference in Thrive market credit when your annual membership renews. No questions asked!
For example, if your membership fee was $60, and you only saved $40 during the year of membership, they will automatically add $20 Thrive Cash to your account after you renew. How awesome is that!
*This benefit is not available for monthly memberships.
Is Thrive Market Worth It?
There are a few factors to consider, like your household size, if you follow a specific diet, how many specialty items you typically buy, or how often you buy organic items.
Depending on what you buy, you can DEFINITELY find some great deals at Thrive Market – and all of their own brands are pretty phenomenal, too.
Here are some of our TOP items to buy on Thrive Market – but see all the PassionatePennyPincher faves on this page!
- Organic Spices/Herbs (they start at just $0.99!)
- Chocolate Chips (especially Lily's Dark Chocolate Chips!)
- Almond & Coconut Flours
- Gluten-Free Pizza Crust
- Cashew Butter
- Gluten-Free Buns
- Primal Kitchen Salad Dressings & Condiments
- Non-Dairy Coffee Creamer
- Organic Coconut Aminos
- Spray Ghee
- Grain-Free Taco Shells (just $3.99!)
- Organic Cereal (starts at just $2.99)
- Thrive Fluoride-Free Toothpaste
- Organic Coconut Cream
- Organic Marinara Sauce
- Gluten-Free Pasta
You'll ALSO receive a FREE GIFT and FREE Shipping on your first $49 purchase. (And we're not just talking a free granola bar – some of these gifts are a $24 value!)
If you wish to continue using Thrive Market after your risk-free 30 days (like a Sam's Club membership for healthy/natural/organic food shopping), do nothing!
To avoid annual membership charges, just make sure to cancel within your 30 day risk-free period. 🙂