Walmart Black Friday Sales are going to look a bit different this year – check out what's changed for 2020 as well as tons of Black Friday deals that you'll be able to score this year!
Walmart Black Friday Sales 2021
In an effort to give shoppers a head start on holiday sales, Walmart just announced the return of its month-long savings event, “Black Friday Deals for Days.” PLUS, new this year, current Walmart+ members will receive early access to online Black Friday events throughout November!
The 3-day event will include Black Friday savings with sales across the electronics, fashion, beauty, toys and home categories. Walmart's Deals for Days will include online-only deals and in-store-only deals.
Walmart also released several super-hot toy deals early for Black Friday – check them out here!
AND there are even more deals on these toys:
Walmart Early Black Friday Deals – a few deals are already LIVE NOW!
If you don't want to wait until November, you can shop thousands of deals available right now on Walmart.com, plus Black Friday savings on select items, while supplies last.
Event 1 – Starts Online November 3 (and in stores November 5)
Starting online at Walmart.com on Wednesday, November 3 at 7PM ET (in stores starting November 5th at 5 a.m. local time), customers can purchase great deals on toys and electronics. Plus, Event 1 will feature Walmart’s tire savings events, including Goodyear tires at $20 off with a free tire balance.
Here are a few deals to expect –
- 55″ TCL 4K Roku TV – $228 (reg. $448)
- Samsung 11.6″ Chromebook 4, 32GB – $87 (reg. $299)
- HP X360 14″ Chromebook – $179 (reg. $299)
- L.O.L. Surprise! Amazing Surprise Doll set – $64 (reg. $99.99)
- Rainbow High Dolls 6-Pack – $64 (reg. $119)
- Keurig K-Compact – $35 (reg. $67)
- Select Toys & Games – $5 each (Fisher Price, Melissa & Doug, Disney & more)
- Ryan's World Galaxy 1 Explorer Play Set – $15 (reg. $29.99)
- …and MORE!
PLUS, Walmart+ members will get early access to deals from 3PM ET – 6PM ET on Wednesday, November 3rd.
Event 2 – Starts online November 10 (and in stores November 12)
Walmart’s second Black Friday event will bring even more savings across the store including apparel, home goods, hardlines, and more. Starting online at Walmart.com on November 10 at 7PM ET (and in stores on November 12 at 5AM local time), customers can score lots of deep savings!
Here are a few deals to expect –
- Blackstone 22-inch Griddle with a Hard Cover and Carrying Case – $117
- HP i3 Laptop (Walmart exclusive) – $279 (reg. $399)
- Apple AirPods with Charging Case – $89 (reg. $119)
- Shark EZ Robot Vacuum – $288 (reg. $499)
- Shark Navigator PRO Upright Pet Vacuum – $99 (reg. $199)
- Barbie Dream Camper – $60 (reg. $99.99)
- Yankee Candle Large Jar Candles – $10 (reg. $16.88-$18.88)
- Roku Ultra LT – $30 (reg. $69)
- RCA 720p Projector with Roku – $89 (reg. $139)
- Canon PIXMA MG2522 Wired All-in-One Printer – $29 (reg. $40)
- …and more!
PLUS, Walmart+ members will get early access to these deals from 3PM ET – 6PM ET on Wednesday, November 10th.
Event 3 – Date not yet announced
Walmart will wrap up a month of savings with a third event that will bring its biggest and BEST savings of the season for the most exciting shopping day of the year. They haven't announced the exact dates, but we think it will start on Friday, November 26. Check back for the latest Walmart Black Friday deals!
Walmart Black Friday Sales
What about Black Friday? Walmart Black Friday Sales are going to look a little different this year – as the retail giant recently announced that they'll be CLOSING STORES on Thanksgiving, and putting an end to the traditional Thanksgiving-night rush.
However, Walmart is promising an all-new Black Friday experience with the biggest and best savings earlier than ever! They're spreading their traditional Black Friday savings throughout the season and will offer more deals online. Stay tuned ~ we'll be sure to post about all the best deals as they happen!
When Does Walmart Black Friday Start Online? In Store?
More of Walmart's Black Friday Deals will go live ONLINE on Thanksgiving Day. But if you prefer to shop in stores, the sales won't begin until Friday, November 26th, 2021 this year.
👀Needing to put items on Walmart's Layaway this year? Go here for the scoop!
🔍Find the BEST Black Friday deals for any item on your list – check our our Black Friday Deal Finder!
More Walmart posts you may be interested in:
Love Walmart? See all the best deals at Walmart this week.