You're gonna love these homemade beef meatballs that are PPP Team member Shannon's family favorite!
Homemade Beef Meatballs
As we continue our homemade pantry staples series, Shannon mentioned that she loves to keep a stash of her homemade beef meatballs in the freezer to pull out as needed. We thought this would be the perfect next recipe to share so you can stock your freezer with these kid friendly meatballs as well! 🙂
Instructions for Homemade Beef Meatballs
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 2 eggs, beaten with 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup panko or Italian breadcrumbs
- 1 Tbsp onion powder or 1 small onion, minced
- 2-3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp basil
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- freshly ground pepper to taste
- 1/8 cup dried parsley
1. Using your hands, mix all ingredients together in a large bowl.
2. Form into golfball size meatballs and place on a baking sheet.
3. Bake in a 350°F oven for 30 minutes.
4. Let cool and freeze in a zip-top bag if you're not using right away.
If you aren't ready to bake these right away, we suggest flash freezing the homemade beef meatballs straight on your baking sheet. When frozen, remove and place in a zip-top bag, label and freeze.
When ready to use, thaw and bake in a 350°F oven for 30 minutes.
This recipe is a perfect one to double or even triple if you have the time. For instance, use a batch for spaghetti and meatballs or homemade meatball subs and another batch to eat by themselves.
P.S. Shannon loves, loves, loves her some garlic, so if you prefer your meatballs with a bit less, you can omit the garlic salt and garlic powder from the ingredients. 🙂
Looking for more recipes like this?
- Chocolate Cake Mix
- Homemade Yellow Cake Mix (Pantry Staple!)
- Homemade Barbecue Sauce
- Dry Rub Recipe
- Homemade Brownie Mix
- Italian Dressing Mix
- Homemade Taco Seasoning
- Homemade Cream Soup Substitute
- Ranch Dressing Mix
- Homemade Bisquick Mix
CHRISTMAS MADE EASY!
Download your FREE Ultimate Christmas Checklist now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.