It's Day 11 of our Be Awesome in April Spring Cleaning Challenge,
If you missed my FB live you can watch it over HERE.
If you've been joining us since the beginning of the challenge, remember that the first 10 days were focused on tackling cleaning projects in our home, so that this last five days we could tackle truly being awesome in April.
(Which in my house means I'm tackling a serious paint project . . . and possibly room makeover.)
So today I pulled out some paint and started working on these dining room chairs (hoping that I could pull together a somewhat cohesive room without spending too much money on new stuff!)
After painting on Facebook live today, I decided these are the things I need to do (I think?) to complete this makeover this week:
- finish painting chairs
- buy a rug for the dining room
- purchase a new mirror for dining room
- find the right decor for table and buffet
- (possibly?) paint walls . . . I'm going to see what a difference #1 – #4 makes first) 🙂
Here's where the dining room started at 4 years ago when we first moved in (the piano headed to the basement and we finally changed the light fixture a few months ago.) We'll see where we land at the end of the week!
Don't forget that THROUGH TONIGHT ONLY, the awesome folks over at Motivated Moms are offering PPP readers their annual printed cleaning lists for 30% off with the code PPP at checkout, and the best part is you'll LOCK IN at THIS PRICE forever.
AND, they're giving us ALL of 2018 AND ALL of 2019 BOTH AT THAT SAVINGS.
That makes them a whopping $3 EACH YEAR >>>>>(TOTALING $6) <<<<<<
Or 5¢ per list??
They never (EVER?) go on sale this deeply, so today's the day!
They include EVERYthing you need to totally keep up with your home (toilets, closets, fingernails clipped and all), every single season of the year. (They even include a reminder to work on Christmas stuff, reminders to do a craft like I did today on Facebook Live, hints to keep you on top of doctors appointments, and so. much. more.)
In fact, a friend of mine ordered these and told me that it completely changed the way she managed her home. All of a sudden she had daily order which her family had been craving for years.
I LOVE THAT.
Here’s what you’ll need to do to get the best price:
- Go HERE
- Choose the printable that works for you (I’m using the 2017 Motivated Moms Chore Planner with Bible Reading in Black and White, but there are several options available)
- Use the code PPP at checkout to save 30% THROUGH TODAY ONLY
- Within a few minutes of ordering, you’ll receive an email with the download to your printable list
Choose the option that works best for you. (I’m using the 2017 Motivated Moms Chore Planner with Bible Reading in Black and White, but there are several options available)
Enter the PPP code to save 30% THIS WEEKEND ONLY!!
Within a few minutes of ordering, you’ll receive an email with the download to your printable list. Go HERE to snag yours before it's too late!
And if you've missed it so far, be sure to print your free Be Awesome in April Spring Cleaning Checklist right over HERE too ~ I'll be here sometime tomorrow morning with an update. I'm cheering for you to tackle a project in your home too!
BE AWESOME IN APRIL: THE ULTIMATE SPRING CLEANING CHECK LIST
- Spring Cleaning Day 1: Fridge & Kitchen Appliances!
- Spring Cleaning Day 2: Under the Sink Trick, Cleaning the Cupboards & More!
- Spring Cleaning Day 3: The Dishwasher (EEK!)
- Spring Cleaning Day 4: Laundry Hack & Eclair Cake!
- Spring Cleaning Day 5: The Bathroom!
- Spring Cleaning Challenge Day 6: Mattress and Pillows
- Spring Cleaning Challenge Day 7: DO This to Your Mattress!
- Spring Cleaning Challenge Day 9: Cleaning Out Junk Drawers
- Spring Cleaning Challenge Day 10: Motivated Moms Checklists & Frugal Tween Crafting
SCHOOL SUPPLY PRICE CHEAT SHEET!
Download your FREE cheat sheet now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.