FREE BUDGET WORKSHEET DOWNLOAD!
It's Day 10 of our Be Awesome in April Spring Cleaning Challenge, and goodness, this might be my favorite day! While doing our Be Awesome in April Cleaning Challenge, SO many people have emailed me asking for a year long list.
Well, I decided we needed to take care of that, an talked with my friend Susan at Motivated Moms about offering a deal for you 🙂
If you missed my FB live you can watch it over HERE.
RIGHT NOW ONLY, the awesome folks over at Motivated Moms are offering PPP readers their annual printed cleaning lists for 30% off with the code PPP at checkout, and the best part is you'll LOCK IN at THIS PRICE forever.
AND, they're giving us ALL of 2018 AND ALL of 2019 BOTH AT THAT SAVINGS.
That makes them a whopping $3 EACH YEAR >>>>>(TOTALING $6) <<<<<<
Or 5¢ per list??
SERIOUSLY, YOU WILL LOVE THESE LISTS.
And they never (EVER?) go on sale this deeply, so today's the day!
They include EVERYthing you need to totally keep up with your home (toilets, closets, fingernails clipped and all), every single season of the year. (They even include a reminder to work on Christmas stuff, reminders to do a craft like I did today on Facebook Live, hints to keep you on top of doctors appointments, and so. much. more.)
In fact, a friend of mine ordered these and told me that it completely changed the way she managed her home. All of a sudden she had daily order which her family had been craving for years.
I LOVE THAT.
Here’s what you’ll need to do to get the best price:
- Go HERE
- Choose the printable that works for you (I’m using the 2017 Motivated Moms Chore Planner with Bible Reading in Black and White, but there are several options available)
- Use the code PPP at checkout to save 30% THROUGH TODAY ONLY
- Within a few minutes of ordering, you’ll receive an email with the download to your printable list
Choose the option that works best for you. (I’m using the 2017 Motivated Moms Chore Planner with Bible Reading in Black and White, but there are several options available)
Enter the PPP code to save 30% THIS WEEKEND ONLY!!
Within a few minutes of ordering, you’ll receive an email with the download to your printable list. Go HERE to snag yours before it's too late!
So the fun part about today's “to-do” list is that it included spending some time crafting ~ and this little project has been waiting for six months in my craft supply cabinet!
So on Facebook Live I quickly made it up (this was easy ~ all the supplies were from Hobby Lobby – I just used iron on fabric that I cut into letters ~ we'll use the rest for pillows to make at her birthday party!
Remember next week we're tackling a big project at home (I'll be pulling some paint out . . . ) so be thinking about what project you'll be tackling next week!
If you've missed it so far, be sure to print your free Be Awesome in April Spring Cleaning Checklist right over HERE too ~ I'll be here bright and early tomorrow morning (watch for me between 9 and 930 AM over on Facebook), and can't wait to tackle a few new plans on our list today!
BE AWESOME IN APRIL: THE ULTIMATE SPRING CLEANING CHECK LIST
- Spring Cleaning Day 1: Fridge & Kitchen Appliances!
- Spring Cleaning Day 2: Under the Sink Trick, Cleaning the Cupboards & More!
- Spring Cleaning Day 3: The Dishwasher (EEK!)
- Spring Cleaning Day 4: Laundry Hack & Eclair Cake!
- Spring Cleaning Day 5: The Bathroom!
- Spring Cleaning Challenge Day 6: Mattress and Pillows
- Spring Cleaning Challenge Day 7: DO This to Your Mattress!
- Spring Cleaning Challenge Day 9: Cleaning Out Junk Drawers
- Spring Cleaning Challenge Day 10: Motivated Moms Checklists & Frugal Tween Crafting
FREE BUDGET WORKSHEET!
Download your FREE worksheet now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.
Leave a Reply