It's Day 7 of our Be Awesome in April Spring Cleaning Challenge, and goodness, this one is sooooo valuable that I'm here to remind you that if you didn't do it yesterday, tackle a few of your mattresses today!
If you missed my Facebook Live you can watch it HERE.
Just like yesterday, today after finishing up my daily morning cleaning (print my list HERE), I washed all the sheets and bedding on my 18 year old and 11 year old's bed (it felt so good to finish up my bed and my 15 year old's bed yesterday, that I was determned to finish them all)!
Here's how to Spring clean your mattress:
- Remove all bedding.
- Vacuum mattress.
- Sprinkle with baking soda and let sit up to 24 hours.
- Vacuum mattress again.
Whether your home is exactly what you're dreaming of or not, I encourage you to at the very minimum today declutter the bedrooms in your home, wash your bedding, and dust all the wooden surfaces. I promise it will make your whole home feel happier today too!
You can check out today's challenge over on Facebook Live, and print your free Be Awesome in April Spring Cleaning Checklist right over HERE too.
BE AWESOME IN APRIL: THE ULTIMATE SPRING CLEANING CHECK LIST
- Spring Cleaning Day 1: Fridge & Kitchen Appliances!
- Spring Cleaning Day 2: Under the Sink Trick, Cleaning the Cupboards & More!
- Spring Cleaning Day 3: The Dishwasher (EEK!)
- Spring Cleaning Day 4: Laundry Hack & Eclair Cake!
- Spring Cleaning Day 5: The Bathroom!
- Spring Cleaning Challenge Day 6: Mattress and Pillows
CHRISTMAS MADE EASY!
Download your FREE Ultimate Christmas Checklist now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.