The PPP 2022 September Recipe Calendar is here and it is sooooo fun!!! Fall is soon to be in the air, and I am loving simple meals at home. We chose the lunch box meals and low cal meals for the month of September, and I'm ready to have a few lighter meals before we go into C-R-O-C-K-T-O-B-E-R. 🙂
EEK! I CAN'T WAIT! If you're new around here, this was last year's Crocktober plan. 🙂
Here's what's on the menu plan for us for next week:
Week of September 5th:
- Monday – Giant Bacon Cheeseburgers, Grilled Corn on the Cob, Texas Caviar, S'mores Cookie Bars (Celebration Series Backyard Cookout)
- Tuesday – Walking Tacos + Cheree's Cheese Dip (Lunch Box Week 2 + Celebration Series Cinco de Mayo)
- Wednesday – Meat & Cheese Roll-ups, Fresh Fruit Salad (Lunch Box Week 2 + Celebration Series Brunch Buffet)
- Thursday – English Muffin Pepperoni Pizzas (Lunch Box Week 2)
- Friday – BLT Pasta Salad, Mixed Berry Spinach Salad (Lunch Box Week 2 + Celebration Series Valentine's Day)
- Saturday – Leftover Buffet + Frozen Lemonade Pie (Lunch Box Week 2)
Week of September 11th:
- Monday – Sausage & Pepperoni Stuffed Peppers, Simple Skillet Green Beans (Low Cal Week 9 + Freezer friendly Sides)
- Tuesday – Chicken Fried Rice (Low Cal Week 9)
- Wednesday – Layered Taco Salad (Low Cal Week 9)
- Thursday – Pasta Fagioli Soup, Cheesy Flatbread (Low Cal Week 9 + Sides Menu Italian Sides)
- Friday – Asian Turkey Lettuce Wraps, Vegetable Lo Mein (Low Cal Week 9 + Sides Menu Starch Sides)
- Saturday – Leftover Buffet + Trail Mix Cookies (Low Cal Week 9)
Week of September 18th:
- Monday – Ham & Cheese Sliders, Country Fried Potatoes (Lunch Box Meals + Southern Sides)
- Tuesday- Chicken Parm Meatball Pops, (Lunch Box Meals)
- Wednesday – Slow Cooker Beef & Veggie Soup (Lunch Box Meals)
- Thursday – Cheese Quesadillas + Cilantro Lime Rice (Lunch Box Meals + Skillet Sides)
- Friday – Chicken Burrito Bowls (Lunch Box Meals)
- Saturday – Leftover Buffet + Fruit Pizzas (Lunch Box Meals)
This little idea to share the calendar has become more and more fun each month, and adding in our SIDES MENUS makes it extra special.
****PRINT YOUR SEPTEMBER MENU PLAN CALENDAR HERE ****
Curious what we're cooking from this month? We'll be using Lunch Menus, Celebration and Low Calorie Menu Planning Made Easy Boxes this month plus the SIDES Menu Box (we picked this box because we wanted you to get to see how the Sides Dishes Menu Box would work with each of them. I think you're going to love it!)
YOU DO NOT need all of our menu planning boxes to join us ~ if you're on the fence, just pick the LOW CALORIE BOX, and see how it goes for you for the month!
We've got a LOT of yummy meals to choose from in September all packed into 4 happy weeks ~ bring on Fall!
You’ll find all the recipes for the September Recipe Calendar included in our PPP Meal Packs, BUT don't worry if you haven't purchased them yet. If you order now you'll also receive the PDF files for all recipe cards and grocery lists (we'll send them to your inbox RIGHT AWAY when you order, so you can start meal planning and join us even before your cards ship!)
Here's what to expect with the September Recipe Calendar:
Here's a little sneak peak of a few of the recipes we'll be making:
- Ham & Cheese Sliders
- Zesty Grilled Chicken and Zucchini
- Homemade Bread
- Turkey Meatloaves
- Fruit Pizza
- Walking Tacos
It is going to be just a lovely month of happy meals at home!
From now through October 1st, I'm challenging you to join me and make a dinner from the one of our Menu Plans every single day Monday-Friday for 4 straight weeks. (I can't wait for the ham & cheese sliders, BLT pasta salad, and chocolate lava cake. Those are just a few of my favorites!) I'll be making several of these on Facebook Live with you too this month ~ I am SO ready to get back on track and looking for an amazing month!
Note: the challenge is for four weeks, but each of our menu plans actually include a whopping 12 weeks of meals & desserts!
If you’re interested, you can also still get our Summer Menu Plans, Low Calorie Menu Plans, Slow Cooker Volume 2, Celebration Menu Plans and Freezer Menu Plans in the PPP Shop. And don't forget, the SIDES menu plan is now available! These have all been VERY WELL LOVED, and with all SEVEN plans, you will pretty much have all your menu plans mapped out forever. 🙂
Whew ~ I think that's it! If you’re ready to actually make dinner at home, with your family gathered around and yummy, good-for-you food on the table, grab your Menu Plans TODAY and join us as we start cooking. I can't wait to start Cooking with you! After that, all that’s left to do is enjoy. Happy happy happy menu planning!
Looking for more menu planning tips? Here's how I menu plan each week in 5 simple steps. Success!