If you're looking to save at Ross Dress for Less, we've got you covered with simple tips. Plus, check out our latest fun finds we're loving ~ up to 60% off department store prices!
Ross Dress for Less Shopping Tips
When it comes to saving BIG on designer brands, Ross Dress for Less and T.J. Maxx/HomeGoods/Marshall's and are my go-to stores. What's not to love about going on a treasure hunt and searching for items that you need (or didn't know you needed? 😂) and then paying a fraction of the retail price??!
Well right now at Ross they're marking things down like CRAZY – with Pink Tags as low as 49¢!
Look for the HOT pink tag markdowns (layered on top of numerous other markdowns). This annual clearance event happens every January as they clear out last year's stock to make way for new items.
This Clearance is NATIONWIDE – however what you find will vary widely by store. Some stores get things marked down quicker than others – which means they're grabbed up by bargain hunters more quickly. Some stores will have been delayed in their efforts to mark things down, and so there's a good chance you'll still find some Pink Tag clearance on racks.
We were able to spot a couple 49¢ items at our Ross – and lots that were more in the $2.49 – $5.59 price range – but all were awesome deals!
Pink Tag Clearance is scattered throughout the store – just look for the red Clearance Signs on racks and head towards them!
If you don't spot them right off the bat, here are some good places to look:
Food Items (Especially Christmasy ones)
Hoodies (Men's & Juniors)
We would LOVE to hear about anything you were able to get a great deal on at your Ross – let us know in the comments if you scored some good finds!
More Tips for Saving At Ross…..
1. Ross markdowns happen on Mondays, which means the best days to shop are Monday evening or early Tuesday morning before Senior Tuesday (details below).
2. Are you 55 or older? Tuesday is “Senior” day at many Ross stores (may vary by location) and those 55 or older can get a 10% discount on everything in-store. (Call your store to verify first)
3. Shop with confidence! Ross promises to offer 20% to 60% off department store prices every day — and the comparison price is right on the tag.
4. Unfortunately, Ross does not offer coupons. (If you find one, it's probably fake.)
5. To get the best bang for your buck, be sure to watch for “Irregular” items throughout the store as they may be cheaper (they'll usually be marked on the tag)
6. Watch for amazing deals on name-brand shoes, cleats, sandals, and more! Check out our finds below and you'll see why!
7. Stock varies and changes regularly! There’s no guarantee that what you see today will be there tomorrow, so if you find something you love, grab it while you can.
8. Don't shop if you're in a hurry. Sometimes the shelves in the shoe and home department aren't always the neatest, so be sure and give yourself time to really look for those deals!
9. After shopping, be sure to share your feedback for a chance to win $1,000!
10. Wondering if there are Ross stores near you? If not don't worry as one may be coming soon! According to their press release, Ross is planning to open at least 60 new stores this year.
Here are a few fun things we found at Ross:
Curious what my friend Mary found at her local Texas Ross store recently? Keep reading!
Great finds on Women's Shoes!
Here are a few of the women's shoes I spotted…
- BF by Blowfish Malibu Sneakers – $16.99 ($39 retail)
- Dearfoams Slippers – $9.99 ($16 retail)
- Nautica Sandals – $19.99 ($35 retail)
- Laundry List Sandals – $14.99 ($26 retail)
…and Men's Shoes, too!
- The White Classic Reebok Sneakers were just $34.99 and had a $60 retail price. Plus, I found a bunch of Men's Levi's, Nautica, Guess, & TONS more on sale!
The discount on Purses & Handbags is insane.
Here are a few purses we spotted:
- Tommy Hilfiger Tote (the Black one above is only $28.99 and retails for $118!).
- Nanette Lepore Logo Convertible Satchel (I'm not familiar with this brand, but it is only $24.99 and had a $98 retail price tag!)
- + Tons of other cute purses – all under $30!
They have some cute Furniture & Home Decor steals!
Here are a few deals I found:
- White Storage Drawers – the one above is just $39.99 ($70+ retail)
- Large Decorative Throw Pillows (I though those peach pillows were so cute for only $12.99-$14.99 ($25 retail)…and they're BIG!
- Gold & Blue Vanity Stool – $34.99 ($50+ value) – If you're into modern decor, this is a great deal as a similar stool sells for over $55 on Amazon!
- Black & Cream Fringe Boho Pouf – $39.99 ($80 retail) – If you can't find this at your store, I found a similar one on Amazon for around $42!
- Rugs – some of those huge rugs above were only $29.99 ~ WOWZA!
- Wall Decor – the huge picture above was only $14.99!
- Plants – the plants above were only $7.99
- Lamps – I found lots of lamps for under $20!
Always check for Clearance or Irregular Clothing bargains.
There were SO many fun clothing deals for the whole family. Be sure to check the Clearance racks, too!
You can find great deals on name-brand Seasonal Items.
From $12.99 Kenneth Cole Reaction Beach towels to cute summer drinkware and even darling outdoor pillows & bags, be sure to check your local Ross for fun summer items!
Do you have any Ross Dress for Less shopping tips? Leave a comment and let us know!
Looking for more posts like this? Here you go!
- 17 Tips for Shopping at HomeGoods
- 7 Items You Should Always Look for at Goodwill
- 7 Stores You Need to Shop When Decorating on a Budget
- 9 Saving Secrets You Need to Know Before Shopping Hobby Lobby
- 7 Secrets You Need To Know Before Shopping Michaels
- 10 Things You Need to Know Before Shopping TJMaxx
- 22 Items You Need to Look for at Ikea
SIDES MENUS & GROCERY LIST!
Download your FREE sample menus now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.