If you're looking to feed a crowd – do NOT miss these Bundt-Wich Party Sandwiches we came up with. They're so FUN and perfect for a party!
Bundt-Wich Party Sandwiches
These party sandwiches are so fun and unique for your next get together. Your guests are sure to be impressed (but don't tell… these sandwiches are so super simple to make).
The secret is a bundt pan! I can honestly say I've never…ever made a sandwich in a bundt pan before trying these. If you don't have a bundt pan you can typically find them at a thrift store or grab an inexpensive one like this one from Walmart.
You'll definitely want to add a bundt pan to your kitchen baking supplies so you can make this amazing Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cake as well as our Bundt-Wich!!
Let's get to this fun recipe. 🙂
🍴TIP: These party sandwiches are from our Celebration Series Menu Planning Made Easy set!
Party Sandwiches Ingredients:
The star of these party sandwiches is a couple of cans of the Pillsbury crusty French bread. These are located over by the crescent rolls and pizza crusts in the refrigerated section of your grocery store.
You'll also need a little mayonnaise, some garlic, bacon (make it easy on yourself and grab the pre-cooked bacon), an avocado, deli turkey breast, a couple of tomatoes, baby spinach (or lettuce) and some sliced red onion.
However, feel free to build your party sandwiches to your liking. We are giving you a starting point here but the sky is the limit with this bundt-wich.
How To Make a Bundt-Wich Party Sandwich:
Take both cans of dough and place them in a greased bundt pan. You'll want to pinch the ends together to seal them into a ring.
Bake the dough at 350°F 35-40 minutes or until golden brown. Let cool in the pan about 10 minutes then remove bread to a cooling rack and cool completely 30-40 minutes.
Carefully slice bread in half horizontally. Pinch or tear out bread from the top and bottom halves, leaving about a ¾-inch shell. This is going to be the base for your party sandwiches.
In a small bowl, stir the mayonnaise and garlic together then spread the mayonnaise mixture on cut sides of both pieces of the bread rings.
Place bacon on top ring and press gently into the mayonnaise then add avocado on bottom bread ring.
Oh my this is looking good!
Top with turkey, tomatoes, spinach and red onion and whatever else you want to throw on there. You could definitely add some Swiss cheese, a butter mixture topping with some poppy seeds, some ham, brown sugar, or Worcestershire sauce. Really the possibilities are endless 🙂
Once you've assembled the sandwiches, you'll want to carefully replace the top bread ring and press lightly. Cut into 8 wedges to serve. Or cut smaller for more of an appetizer-size serving.
Add some fun picks to hold the sandwiches together and to just make things a bit more festive. 🎉 These aren't going to be your typical Ham and Cheese sandwiches!
Once you have the sandwiches sliced the way you like, your party sandwiches are now ready for serving!
Since football season is in full swing why not make these for the next big game? I'm sure they'll be a HUGE hit 🏈
Bundt-wich Party Sandwich Recipe
- Bundt Pan
- 2 cans Pillsbury refrigerated crusty French bread
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 12 oz pkg thick-sliced bacon, cooked
- 1 avocado, pitted, peeled and diced
- 10 oz deli sliced roasted turkey
- 2 medium tomatoes, cut in ¼-inch slices
- 1 cup baby spinach
- ¼ cup thinly sliced red onion
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray a 12-cup bundt or fluted tube cake pan with cooking spray.
- Remove dough from both cans but do not unroll. Place both pieces of dough in pan in a circle; pinch ends together to seal into 1 ring.
- Bake 35-40 minutes or until golden brown. Cool in pan about 10 minutes. Remove bread to a cooling rack and cool completely 30-40 minutes.
- Carefully slice bread in half horizontally. Pinch or tear out bread from top and bottom halves, leaving about a ¾-inch shell.
- In a small bowl, stir mayonnaise and garlic together. Spread mayonnaise mixture on cut sides of both pieces of bread rings. Place bacon on top ring and press gently into mayonnaise. Add avocado on bottom bread ring.
- Top with turkey, tomatoes, spinach and red onion. Carefully replace top bread ring and press lightly. Cut into 8 wedges to serve.
You can find this Bund-Witch Party Sandwiches recipe as well as over 70 other recipes in our Celebration Menu Plans too! These come with full grocery lists for each celebration and will make planning for special events a breeze.
Here are some other party recipes you may enjoy:
- Rotel Dip
- Fruit Kabobs and Fruit Dip
- Crockpot Meatballs
- Ham and Cheese Pinwheels
- Hot Ham and Cheese Sliders (These are SO GOOD with Hawaiian Rolls!)
CELEBRATION MENUS & GROCERY LIST!
Download your FREE sample menus today!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.