FREE WORK PLANNER
The PPP 2023 March Recipe Calendar is here! WOOOHOOOO!
I'm so excited for the March Recipe Calendar, and I wanted to share it with all of you! We just LOVED all the yummy goodness from the January & February calendars and of course the introduction of the 5 Ingredients Menu plan was a HUGE hit around here. Here's what's on the menu this week from the Slow Cooker Volume 1 and Sides Menu Box this week.
- Monday – Chicken Parmesan + Garlic Green Beans Almondine (Slow Cooker vol. 1, Sides Menu)
- Tuesday – Tortellini Soup (Slow Cooker vol. 1)
- Wednesday – Chicken Enchiladas (Slow Cooker vol. 1 ~ these shock me every time – they're amazing and worth the extra effort!)
- Thursday – Barbecue Ribs + Glazed Ranch Carrots (Slow Cooker vol. 1, Sides Menu ~ the carrots are SO good, my husband raved about them!)
- Friday – Breakfast Casserole (Slow Cooker vol. 1 ~ use your leftovers to make breakfast burritos. YUM!)
- Saturday – Leftover Buffet + Chocolate Lava Cake (Slow Cooker vol. 1)
To add a bit of variety this month, our March recipe calendar includes meals from THREE of the PPP Menu Planning Made Easy Menu Plans ~ Slow Cooker Volume 1, Freezer, and Sides!
You’ll find all the recipes for the March Recipe Calendar included in our PPP Meal Packs, BUT don't worry if you haven't purchased them yet. If you order now you'll also receive the PDF files for all recipe cards and grocery lists (we'll send them to your inbox RIGHT AWAY when you order, so you can start meal planning and join us even before your cards ship!)
Here's what to expect with the March Recipe Calendar:
We'll be making WEEK ONE and TWO of the Slow Cooker Volume 1 meal packs , Week ONE and TWO of the Freezer meal packs, and ITALIAN, SKILLET, and STARCH sides from the Sides meal packs.
Here's a little sneak peak of a few of the recipes we'll be making:
- Slow Cooker Chicken Enchiladas
- 7-Up Biscuits
- Slow Cooker Ham & Cheese Melts
- Hawaiian Grilled Chicken
- Grandma's Beef Brisket
- Asian Beef Lettuce Wraps
If you’re interested, you can also still get our Sides Menu Plans, Slow Cooker Menu Plans and Freezer Menu Plans in the PPP Shop. These have all been VERY WELL LOVED, and with all four plans, you could pretty much have all your menus planned for ALMOST AN ENTIRE YEAR. I love that!
I think that's it! If you’re ready to actually make dinner at home, with your family gathered around and yummy, good-for-you food on the table, grab your Menu Plans TODAY and join us as we start cooking. I can't wait to start cooking with you ~ enjoy!
Looking for more menu planning tips? Here's how I menu plan each week in 5 simple steps. Success!