Click through to learn how to air fry bacon using your air fryer. It's SUPER easy to do and comes out nice and crispy too!
How to Air Fry Bacon
Have you recently added an Air Fryer to your kitchen? If you have, there are so many ways to use it for quick snacks, heating up leftovers and making delicious crispy meals without all of oil.
Recently we had a ton of bacon that needed to be cooked ASAP and I remembered hearing air fryer bacon was the BEST.
I usually cook bacon in the oven with great success (and no mess), but wanted to try it in the air fryer. Grab your bacon and let's see how this works out!
Let me tell you, this is some of the easiest, crispiest and yummiest bacon we've ever had and it took me 10 mins with minimal mess! Win, win 🙂
Here's how to Air Fry bacon in 5 easy steps!
- If your air fryer requires pre-heating, you'll want set it to 400º (my air fryer didn't require pre-heating so I skipped this step)
- Load your air fryer with raw bacon ~ fit as much as you can to line your air fryer (it's okay if the pieces overlap a bit)
- Set your air fryer for 10 minutes
- Use tongs to transfer the cooked bacon onto a paper-towel lined plate while it cools (there was so little grease on the bacon, but the paper towels soaked up any remaining)
- If you are doing more than one set of bacon, I did drain the oil at the bottom in-between sets.
TIP: Use tongs to transfer bacon (this is a game changer and so easy to move the bacon around). I checked on my bacon at the 5 minute mark to see if it needed to be turned. One batch I turned, the other I didn't and they both came out the same.
Once you have your bacon air fried, here are a few recipes you could use!
- Cheddar Bacon Ranch Pull Apart Bread
- Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole
- Ranch Style Barbecue Bacon Burgers
- Bacon Ranch Chicken Pizza
You can also make Bacon in the Oven!