Oh my goodness, you won't even believe how easy it is to make Air Fryer bacon!
How to Make Air Fryer Bacon
Have you recently added an Air Fryer to your kitchen? If you have, there are so many ways to use it for quick snacks, heating up leftovers and making delicious crispy meals without all of oil.
Recently we had a ton of bacon that needed to be cooked ASAP and I remembered hearing air fryer bacon was the BEST. I usually cook bacon in the oven with great success (and no mess), but wanted to try it in the air fryer. How hard could it be?
Let me tell you, this is some of the easiest, crispiest and yummiest bacon we've ever had and it took me 10 mins with minimal mess! Win, win 🙂
How to Cook Bacon in the Air Fryer
- If your air fryer requires pre-heating, you'll want set it to 400º (my air fryer didn't require pre-heating so I skipped this step)
- Load your air fryer with raw bacon ~ fit as much as you can to line your air fryer (it's okay if the pieces overlap a bit)
- Set your air fryer for 10 minutes
- Use tongs to transfer the cooked bacon onto a paper-towel lined plate while it cools (there was so little grease on the bacon, but the paper towels soaked up any remaining)
- If you are doing more than one set of bacon, I did drain the oil at the bottom in-between sets.
TIP: Use tongs to transfer bacon (this is a game changer and so easy to move the bacon around). I checked on my bacon at the 5 minute mark to see if it needed to be turned. One batch I turned, the other I didn't and they both came out the same.
And – here are some of my favorite recipes with bacon!
- Cheddar Bacon Ranch Pulls
- Ranch Style Barbecue Bacon Burgers
- Slow Cooked Bacon Ranch Chicken
- Bacon Cheeseburger Roll-Up
- Bacon Double Cheese Onion Stuffed Burgers
- Hot Bacon Dip Appetizer
- Bacon Ranch Chicken Pizza
CELEBRATION MENUS & GROCERY LIST!
Download your FREE sample menus today!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.