FREE BUDGET WORKSHEET DOWNLOAD!
Looking for a new twist on a classic hamburger? Then this is for you! We tried these out tonight at our house and they were absolutely fantastic. Plus by making them at home (mostly with ingredients we had on hand), we saved tons of moo-lah by skipping a high-end burger joint . . . which means we pinched a few pennies towards the things we really love!
So, fire up the grill and get to cooking . . .
Ranch Style Barbecue Bacon Burgers
Adapted from All Recipes
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef Kroger ground beef $2.79/lb. (sold in 5 lb. pack) or Publix Ground Round $3.99/lb.
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce Kraft Barbecue Sauce BOGO $2.20 at Publix, use $.50/1 Kraft printable (no longer available, check your binder!)
- 1 package dry ranch salad dressing mix I mixed up this homemade dry ranch dressing recipe (so easy & cheap!)
- bacon (cooked) Gwaltney Bacon $2.50 at Kroger or $2.79 at Publix, or Hormel Black Label Bacon $3.99 at Publix
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- cheese (we used leftover Provolone from our Slow Cooked Ham & Cheese Melts) Kraft or Sargento Cheese $2 at Kroger
- hamburger buns Kroger Hamburger Buns $1 or Publix Hamburger Buns $1.19
- French's onions
- In small bowl, mix together ranch dressing and barbecue sauce (not the dry ranch seasoning, but the kind in the bottle) 😉
- Mix together dry ranch dressing seasoning and beef until well blended. Form into 5-6 patties.
- Grill hamburgers over medium heat until cooked, add bacon after the hamburgers have been flipped, and add cheese for the last two minutes of cooking.
- Spread barbecue sauce mixture on bottom of reach roll, then add lettuce and burger. Top with French's onions if desired.
- Serve immediately . . . yummmm!
Thanks to I Heart Publix for the coupon matchups, and check out $5 Dinner Mom for more bargain meal deals! If you need a little more menu inspiration, go HERE.
FREE BUDGET WORKSHEET!
Download your FREE worksheet now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.
Leave a Reply