FREE BUDGET WORKSHEET DOWNLOAD!
If you have a LOT of eggs you'd like to hard boil, try this method of Crock Pot Hard Boiled Eggs. SO easy and great when you're making a lot!
How to Make Crock pot Hard Boiled Eggs
Love hard boiled eggs but don't love cooking them? Enlist your slow cooker to help make it easier!
If you love your slow cooker – you'll probably love this method of getting your eggs hard-boiled and ready to eat, dye or devil 🙂 (If you haven't yet – you HAVE to try this recipe for our Deviled Eggs!)
You can ALSO do Instant Pot Hard Boiled Eggs (we used this method to cook AND dye our Easter Eggs at the SAME time – it took just minutes!). Or of course you can make your eggs the old fashioned way, on the stovetop.
But if you're running around and don't have time to keep an eye on your eggs – using your crock pot to make hard boiled eggs is a great alternate method!
Here's how to make crock pot hard boiled eggs:
- Place eggs in your slow cooker (or I used my Ninja on slow cooker mode)
- Fit as many as you can without stacking them. I was able to fit 22 in my Ninja!
- Cover completely with lukewarm water and slow cook on LOW for 3 1/2 hours.
Use this time to run out and grab your other Easter groceries, clean the house for company, or take a long nap. (HA!!)
- Take out and move to an ice bath immediately – just like you would when you normally hard boil eggs.
NOTE: If your yolk is tinged with green, don't worry. That just means they're a little overcooked or they didn't cool down fast enough. If you can get past the color, they'll still taste great in all your favorite recipes!
You might also like these other Easter Posts!
- Instant Pot Easter Eggs – 3 Easy Ways to Dye!
- Dollar Tree Mason Jar Craft
- Easter DIY: No Sew Burlap Bunny Pillow
- Dollar Tree Decorating: Easter Fun
- Dollar Tree Easter Wreath
FREE BUDGET WORKSHEET!
Download your FREE worksheet now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.
Leave a Reply