Here's a super cute and easy Dollar Tree Easter craft to brighten your Easter table or just to make for fun with the kiddos!
SUPER CUTE Easter Craft – Just A Few Supplies From the Dollar Tree!
Did you know that the first day of Spring is less than a month away? Woohooooo!!!
(Yes, that's coming after a long, cold winter up here in Ohio . . . I can't wait to get out and start planting around here!)
In the meantime though I am so excited to get ready for Easter, and found this super cute easy Dollar Tree craft that's just a fun little happy for your Easter table. You could give these away as teacher gifts or treat your kids to them as a little surprise – nothing fancy but just a little fun.
Supplies You'll Need
- Mason Jars – $1 at Dollar Tree (may be able to find those less if you purchase them in a larger box at Walmart)
- Small ceramic or even plastic Easter shapes – $1 at Dollar Tree (I was looking for something smaller but the ceramic ornaments were all I could find – my kids have already used the extra paint to paint a few pictures, so the paint didn't go to waste!)
- spray paint
- glue gun
- candy to fill jars with
How To Make This Dollar Tree Easter Craft
Here's how to make these in less than 20 minutes . . .
- Hot glue the mason jar inner lid to the ring to hold it in place
- Hot glue Easter shape onto mason jar (I had to remove the hooks from the ornaments using needle nosed pliers, however if you can find a plastic Easter shape you can skip that step)
- Spray paint the lid and let dry
- Fill jar with candy ~ that's it!
Are you making any special crafts this year for Easter? I'd love to hear what you're up to! You can also join the PPP Easter Pinterest board, and be sure to see how I made these centerpieces at the Dollar Tree last year as well.
Here are a few other ideas to get you thinking . . .
I'd love for you to join me over on Pinterest (I love that place!) If you have a blog and have done a little fluffing in your home, I’d love to see it, so leave your link in the comments section. Also, if there’s a craft you’ve seen on a website that you’re hoping to make, feel free to share that link as well (I’m always looking for new ideas!)
See previous Friday Fluff Up projects and ideas . . . and Happy Fluffing!
LOW CALORIE MENU PLAN SAMPLE!
Download 3 FREE recipes from the low calorie menu plan NOW!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.