Farmhouse Pumpkin Sign
I love a quick and easy craft! Especially when you have all the supplies on hand. This was the case with this Farmhouse Pumpkin Sign. 🙂
If you have 30 minutes to an hour to craft, you too can make this adorable sign too! 🙂
Supplies you'll need:
- Wooden board – free from our scrap wood, but I've used these before and they are great!
- Alphabet stencils – similar to these
- Paint – I used chalk paint
How To Make Your Farmhouse Pumpkin Sign
- Dry brush your board by adding a small amount of paint to your brush and going back and forth in a light motion over the board. Repeat this until you achieve the desired coverage. I let some of my raw board show through for a more distressed look. Let dry. This takes just a few minutes since your paint should be thin. I used Waverly ivory chalk paint.
- Align the stencil to where your word is centered. I traced mine with a pencil to make sure I was pleased with the placement. For the “O”, I turned the stencil sideways so my pumpkin would be wider.
- Fill in your letters with the paint color of your choice. I used Waverly hazelnut for the letters and Americana Decor Vintage for the pumpkin.
- After the paint was dry, I freehand the stem, polka dots and sections of the pumpkin.
- Next, I added a twine bow with a drop of hot glue. Raffia would be cute as well.
So fun! 🙂
I loved it so much, I made another one that is slightly different – so many possibilities! ❤️
Need a bit more fall inspiration?? Here ya go!!
BLACK FRIDAY CHEAT SHEET!
Download your FREE cheat sheet now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.