DIY WOOD BEAD GARLAND
I just love a good garland! Anyone with me??
This DIY wood bead garland has got to be the easiest and most versatile garland I've ever made. 🙂 (I mean – compared to the 3-hour Fall Paper Garland… whew! This one was a walk in the park!)
Honestly, this little garland can really fluff up your space. I love moving mine around when I get the hankering for changing out my decor.
Supplies you'll need:
There are really endless ways to make the diy wood bead garland, but here's what I did.
How to make the DIY Wood Bead Garland:
- To make the tassels, wrap the jute around the palm of your hand a good 12-15 times and cut.
- Wrap another piece of jute around your tassel (about 1/4″ down) and tie it off once you are pleased with the way it looks.
- Cut a piece of jute a little longer than your desired length for the wood bead garland and thread it through your loop. Be sure to tie it off before you start adding your beads.
- Start threading on your beads. I found it helpful to wrap the end of the jute with a piece of tape so it wouldn't fray as bad.
- Repeat the process for making another tassel. Carefully tie the end tassel onto the garland (make sure to knot the end so the beads don't slip off). Cut the looped end of your tassels and you're done!
This diy wood bead garland is so simple, but really makes a BIG statement in my decor ~ I just love it!
Just a few examples of how I've used it in my home… 🙂
This little guy just makes me smile! 🙂
If you're looking for some more DIY inspiration, here are a few of our favorite garlands:
CELEBRATION MENUS & GROCERY LIST!
Download your FREE sample menus today!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.