FREE BUDGET WORKSHEET DOWNLOAD!
There is a great Shark Vacuum Sale going on right now – don't miss this!
Right now snag the Shark VACMOP Cordless Hard Floor Vacuum Mop with 2 Pads & Cleaning Solution for as low as $43.20 (Reg $80!)
This has been a TOP SELLER all through Black Friday and Cyber Monday and this price is STILL GOOD – but don't wait!
Or get a deal on the VACMOP Pro at Kohl's:
Shark VACMOP Pro Cordless Hard Floor Vacuum Mop– $79.99
- Use 30%, 20% or 15% Cardholder Code (Look in your Kohl's Wallet to see what you get!)
- Or text SAVE02 to 56457 for a unique 15% off code
- Shipping is free on orders over $49 or get free curbside pickup (Select Kohl's Cardholders get Free Shipping)
- Pay as low as $55.99 ~ Get back $10 Kohl's Cash + $2.79 in Kohl's Rewards
- Makes it as low as $43.20 after Kohl's Cash & Rewards!
Or get the Shark Steam Mop for just $39 today at Walmart! It has excellent reviews, and ships free.
- Soft Elastic Neck Ruffle Top under $16 Shipped (Sizes Up to 3XL Too!)
- Amazon | Gain Laundry Detergent Under $5.30!
- 25 Teen Girl Easter Basket Ideas (Grab these NOW for Baskets!)
- Walmart's White 12pc Dishes Set ONLY $10.97!
- Large LEGO Brick Box Set JUST $35 Shipped! (Reg $60)
- Old Navy Women's Dress ONLY $10!
- Disney Frozen 2 Thermos – Under $9.60! (Reg $19)
Why is this advertised for “as low as” but you have to agree to getting 7 auto dialed marketing calls a month? If you advertise for $47 then it should be made easy to click “order” and maybe put in a code be done. I’d love to have this vacuum but without having to agree to marketing calls. We get enough of those already!
Hi Kathi! We always try to show the lowest possible price you can get for those who need to save as much as possible – but you definitely don’t need to sign up for Kohl’s Texts if you’d rather not. (They are texts alerts about sales by the way – and not calls.) We recommend unsubscribing from their texts my simply texting the word STOP after you get your discount code sent to you 🙂 Hope that helps!
I love it for vacuuming the floor but I’m just not sure about the mopping part. It does seem more like a swiffer type of cleaning and the pads are not separate and cost quite a bit. I agree that the mopping pad appears dirty after vacuuming. It has good power and picks up almost anything on the floor. Love that part of the vacuum.
Are the pads washable?
Madison ~ PPP Team says
The pads for the vacuum are disposable!
My house is all hardwood & currently linoleum in kitchen & bathrooms. I also have 2 dogs. I sweep constantly. When I mop my kitchen I use a steam mop & mop my hardwoods with Bona cleaner & a damp washable pad. Sometimes I run a vacuum over my hardwoods (because it seems a bit faster to me than traditional sweeping). I guess I should research this shark vacuum. Do you have one? Do you think it would make my life any easier? I keep thinking I’d love an iRobot (or something comparable), but not 100% convinced I should get one.
I have the vac mop Shark and really like it. My only problem is after vacuuming my whole house the pad is dirty and when I mop with the dirty pad I don’t think my floors are clean enough.
I vacuum with one and mop with another.
I have this and the crosswave and they are not the same. This one works more like a “swiffer”
Good to know Glenda ~ thanks for your feedback! 🙂
Which one do you prefer? I’m want a cross wave so bad ! How is it?
For a vacuum you’ll want to buy the Shark for sure Ann – the Crosswave isn’t made to do dry vacuuming so it’s really a different animal!