If you're looking to give yourself a summer glow without hitting the sun, check out this Amazon Self Tanner we tried – no orange streaks!
Amazon Self Tanner Review
Looking to give your skin a gorgeous summer glow with NO orange streaks…and no sun needed?? PPP Team Member Mary recently tried this highly rated b.tan Love At First Tan Self Tanning Lotion in the shade Darker (with Violet Base) on Amazon and loved it – and it's under $10!
You can also score a sweet deal on this b.tan Darker + Glowy Self Tanner Kit Bundle right now! Pay just $19.99 shipped when you clip the 20% off eCoupon. This bundle includes the tanning mousse (reg. $10), face & body mist (reg. $10), and mitt applicator – which it's like getting for free after discounts!
Check out her review below…
Hiya – Mary here!
I've NEVER loved using self tanning lotions. 😝 First, they always smell awful to me and – second – they leave ugly orange streaks on my pale skin. However, I was recently looking to give my skin some desperately needed color and came across this b.tan Self Tanner that had a VIOLET base to it.
I was instantly intrigued because the violet base reminded me of the purple shampoos out there that help eliminate brassy orange hues in your hair. I thought – ohhhh, maybe this one will actually work for me?? 😮
It also had rave reviews!
After reading all of the rave reviews, I decided to give it a try and placed my order, along with this application mitt and back applicator. The moment it arrived in the mail, I couldn't wait to try it out.
I shaved and exfoliated before applying, and I couldn't believe how seamlessly it went on my skin without leaving any streaks. My son even asked if I had gone to the tanning salon – which I never do LOL!
If you're on the fence, check out a few pros/cons of this self-tanner…
- Went on seamlessly without streaks (the mitt is amazing!).
- Faded really well and didn't leave any lines or weird spots on elbows or knees.
- Gave a beautiful summer glow that looked really natural!
- Priced at UNDER $10 – seems like a steal to me (the bottle lasts forever!).
- Vegan & cruelty free.
- No parabens or added junk.
- 100% natural DHA.
- Recylable materials & sustainably sourced.
- It still has a slight “self-tanner” smell but it didn't seem as strong as others I've tried.
- Leaves your skin feeling slightly sticky, but not bad at all.
(Left: Before; Right: 1 Hour After)
My legs aren't perfect, but overall, I'm super pleased with how it turned out ☺️ – it's been over a week now, and it's faded really well, too. I'm ready to apply it again soon!
The photo above on the left is before applying, and the photo on the right is about an hour later. I left it on for about 4-5 hours, but you can leave it on for up to 8 hours – depending on how dark you want to get.
If you're looking to add some color to your skin and don't love orange streaks, definitely try this one!
Interested? Go HERE to check it out!
More deals today:
- Keter 30-Gallon Deck Box UNDER $42 Shipped
- 21 Last Minute Father's Day Gifts That AREN'T Socks!
- 2 Gallons of Goldfish Crackers Under $9.55!
- Today's Top Amazon Lightning Deals | #10 Looks So Comfy & Would Be A Great Swim Coverup!
- eos Organic Lip Balm 3-Pack Under $5.25 Shipped!
- HUGE 5-lb Tub of Skippy Peanut Butter Under $8.60 Shipped!
- BioTrust Grass-Fed, Low Carb Protein Powder Just $6.95 Shipped!
SUMMER SURVIVAL KIT SAMPLE
Download your FREE recipes now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.
Leave a Reply