We've just finished up our second week of our annual Crocktober Cooking Challenge ~ and, goodness, I just love Crock-tober so very much!
If you haven't joined us yet, you don't even know what you're missing.
The meals are simple but so so good, and I'm absolutely in love with the private Facebook community that's joining in too.
The best part?
I'm shopping for my groceries online using Kroger clicklist in less than 15 minutes, spending so much less money than we normally spend on groceries or eating out because I have an awesome menu plan in place, and my family is eating the very best meals at home too.
What you may not know from that side of the screen though is that right smack in the middle of Crockt0ber, all of our new 2020 Home Planners arrived at my house (many of which had been pre-ordered back in September and needed to be shipped out ASAP). So, while I've been doing Crocktober because it's just what we do here on PPP, I've honestly needed Crocktober in real life more than I could ever possibly imagine.
(The gift of having dinner planned so easily during quite possibly the most stressful few weeks I've ever seen in my life has been such a gift ~ which I never planned when we started but am sure thankful for!)
Here's a peek at what we've had this week . . .
- Monday 10/21/19 – slow cooker ravioli lasagna
- Tuesday 10/22/19 – slow cooker chicken pot pie
- Wednesday 10/23/19 – slow cooker ham & cheese melts
- Thursday 10/24/19 – slow cooker white chicken chili
- Friday 10/25/19 – slow cooker chicken nachos
The chicken pot pie and ravioli were probably the favorites in the PPP Supper Club Private Facebook Group (remember, you can join over HERE if you'd like all the recipes and menu plans. The group alone is worth the recipes!)
But I loved the hot ham and cheese melts best myself.
And the white chicken chili was pretty fantastic too.
If grocery shopping and menu planning feel overwhelming to right now, you need to join us today too.
Here's all you need to do:
- Go HERE to download our menu plans and grocery lists (you can also order the recipe tin delivered to your door ~ it's on backorder but should ship in November, and includes links to all the PDF versions of the recipes and grocery lists, you'll just get a tin too when they're available including your dry-erasable grocery list!)
- As soon as you sign up, I'll send you an email with a link to the menu plans for you to use at home, as well as an invitation to our private Facebook Group where we're all making dinner every single day together.
- Buy your groceries this weekend using the easy grocery list included in the menu plans
- Make five yummy meals that will five every single weekday this month ~ you will have plenty for leftovers, and your family will love each one!
Note: the challenge is for four weeks, but the menu plans are for a whopping TWELVE WEEKS OF MEALS ~ just $1.24 per week!
I have been amazed (seriously, amazed!) at the response in our group to these meals, and every single person I've spoken with has said they've gotten so much more value in these weeks of recipes than they've ever had with another list. I know this will be a game changer and your family's budget, and can't wait to see your success this month as we make dinner each night.
I'll be live on the main Passionate Penny Pincher Facebook Page each morning making dinner with you between 8 and 9:30 AM Eastern Time each day. (I'm shooting for 9AM Eastern time most days, but have to be a little flexible because of my family's schedule!)
(And, remember you can always watch the replays on Facebook later in the day as well if you miss me in the morning, and we'll also post all of the Crocktober videos updated right over HERE on Youtube too. )
I can't wait to spend this month with you ~ we're going to have a fantastic time feeding our family well all month long! Here's what we'll be making over the next 2 weeks . . .
WEEK THREE STARTING 10/28/19
- Monday 10/28/19 – slow cooker french dip sliders
- Tuesday 10/29/19 – slow cooker buffalo chicken lettuce wraps
- Wednesday 10/30/19 – slow cooker vegetable beef & barley stew
- Thursday 10/31/19 – slow cooker chicken cordon bleu
- Friday 10/01/19 – slow cooker meat lovers chili
WEEK FOUR STARTING 11/4/19 (we'll just call it Crock-ember) 🙂
- Monday 11/4/19 – slow cooker taco lasagna
- Tuesday 11/5/19 – slow cooker balsamic glazed pork loin
- Wednesday 11/6/19 – slow cooker cashew chicken
- Thursday 11/7/19 – slow cooker open faced sirloin sandwiches
- Friday 11/8/19 – slow cooker buffalo chicken chili
And here's what we had in week one if you're curious about a few more recipes . . .
- Monday 10/14/19 – slow cooker chicken parmesan
- Tuesday 10/15/19 – slow cooker tortellini soup
- Wednesday 10/16/19 – slow cooker chicken enchiladas
- Thursday 10/17/19 – slow cooker barbecue ribs
- Friday 10/18/19 – slow cooker breakfast casserole
Go HERE to download your menu plans, and leave a comment if you have any questions at all. I'm cheering for you and know you will love these if you join in the fun this week!
BLACK FRIDAY CHEAT SHEET!
Download your FREE cheat sheet now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.