We've survived the first week of our annual CROCKTOBER COOKING CHALLENGE ~ and goodness, I have absolutely loved every single day (the meals have been just so good!)
If you haven't joined us yet, you don't even know what you're missing.
The meals are easy and seriously so yummy, the Facebook community joining me is amazing, and my little bunch is so happy to have yummy meals done each and every night.
Here's what we've made this week:
- Monday 10/14/19 – slow cooker chicken parmesan
- Tuesday 10/15/19 – slow cooker tortellini soup
- Wednesday 10/16/19 – slow cooker chicken enchiladas
- Thursday 10/17/19 – slow cooker barbecue ribs
- Friday 10/18/19 – slow cooker breakfast casserole
If grocery shopping and menu planning feel overwhelming to right now, you need to join us today too.
Here's all you need to do:
- Go HERE to download our menu plans and grocery lists (you can also order the recipe tin delivered to your door ~ it's on backorder but should ship in November, and includes links to all the PDF versions of the recipes and grocery lists, you'll just get a tin too when they're available including your dry-erasable grocery list!)
- As soon as you sign up, I'll send you an email with a link to the menu plans for you to use at home, as well as an invitation to our private Facebook Group where we're all making dinner every single day together.
- Buy your groceries this weekend using the easy grocery list included in the menu plans
- Make five yummy meals that will five every single weekday this month ~ you will have plenty for leftovers, and your family will love each one!
Note: the challenge is for four weeks, but the menu plans are for a whopping TWELVE WEEKS OF MEALS ~ just $1.24 per week!
I have been amazed (seriously, amazed!) at the response in our group to these meals, and every single person I've spoken with has said they've gotten so much more value in just one week of recipes than they've ever had with another list. I know this will be a game changer and your family's budget, and can't wait to see your success this month as we make dinner each night.
I'll be live on the main Passionate Penny Pincher Facebook Page each morning making dinner with you between 8 and 9:30 AM Eastern Time each day. (I'm shooting for 9AM Eastern time most days, but have to be a little flexible because of my family's schedule!)
(And, remember you can always watch the replays on Facebook later in the day as well if you miss me in the morning, and we'll also post all of the Crocktober videos updated right over HERE on Youtube too. )
I can't wait to spend this month with you ~ we're going to have a fantastic time feeding our family well all month long! Here's what we'll be making over the next 3 weeks . . .
WEEK TWO STARTING 10/21/19
- Monday 10/21/19 – slow cooker ravioli lasagna
- Tuesday 10/22/19 – slow cooker chicken pot pie
- Wednesday 10/23/19 – slow cooker ham & cheese melts
- Thursday 10/24/19 – slow cooker white chicken chili
- Friday 10/25/19 – slow cooker chicken nachos
WEEK THREE STARTING 10/28/19
- Monday 10/28/19 – slow cooker french dip sliders
- Tuesday 10/29/19 – slow cooker buffalo chicken lettuce wraps
- Wednesday 10/30/19 – slow cooker vegetable beef & barley stew
- Thursday 10/31/19 – slow cooker chicken cordon bleu
- Friday 10/01/19 – slow cooker meat lovers chili
WEEK THREE STARTING 11/4/19 (we'll just call it Crock-ember) 🙂
- Monday 11/4/19 – slow cooker taco lasagna
- Tuesday 11/5/19 – slow cooker balsamic glazed pork loin
- Wednesday 11/6/19 – slow cooker cashew chicken
- Thursday 11/7/19 – slow cooker open faced sirloin sandwiches
- Friday 11/8/19 – slow cooker buffalo chicken chili
Go HERE to download your menu plans, and leave a comment if you have any questions at all. I'm cheering for you!
2021 Home Planner SNEAK PEEK!
Download your FREE 2021 Home Planner SNEAK PEEK now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.