Okay… first let me say I was 100% convinced influenced to try out this Zombie Pack on Amazon by my hairdresser Christie, and now I'm pretty sure I'd purchase almost anything she recommended! Christie's a few years younger than me (her husband and my husband James have worked together for years), and she always looks amazing. She told me about this Zombie Mask and Pumpkin Match on Amazon, and I am so impressed!
I have always struggled with my skin. I started getting severe acne around 7 or 8 years old (it covered my back, shoulders and face), and my skin just honestly has been something I've been a little bit unhappy with. (The skin on my face is also significantly redder which you'll notice in these pics- which is most of the reason you'll never catch me without some type of foundation on during the day!) My dad had very debilitating psoriasis and while my skin isn't nearly as bad as his was, it definitely struggles to look healthy.
Going on birth control in my early twenties when we were first married was the only thing that ever helped the acne, but my pretty oily skin has stuck for the most part through the last few years. I also have fairly large pores which make me a little crazy despite doing everything I know to minimize them, so when Christie mentioned the zombie mask and I saw the reviews mentioned it would reduce the size of lines and pores, I was like.. sign me up for that, pretty please.
(You have got tosee the images over here of people testing it out on Amazon. It totally looks and feels the way they show in the pics!)
Here's what I learned about the Zombie Mask (and why I honestly would recommend it!)
- It comes in packs of 8 masks (so $2.50 per mask)
- You're supposed to use them 1-2 times each week
- There are two separate containers for the mask – you mix them before putting them on yourself
- You definitely want to use the enclosed brush to put the mask on. It's kind of slimy!
- They recommend leaving the mask on for 1o-20 minutes. You will totally feel your face shrinking in after about 5-10 minutes (by 15, I was ready to take it off!)
- When you're ready to remove the mask, just rinse with warm water.
- Your skin will immediately feel tighter and brighter.
- Your pores will look a wee bit smaller (success!)
- Any fine lines might be a little minimized too (I don't know that I think my lines were very significantly changed but I've only used it twice. But my skin definitely feels a good bit brighter after trying it out!
Before left picture, after right picture. Obviously it's not a total makeover 😉 but there are just 10 minutes between each pic- not too bad!
WHEW. This was me trying to smile to show you how the mask crackled around your face, and my husband walked in the bathroom and about DIED laughing at me taking a pic of myself this way. This is as good as it gets but I thought y'all would appreciate the pic. WHEWEE!
And after a little makeup (you can see what I keep in my makeup bag overHERE.) THANK YOU ESTEE LAUDER for making amazing foundation that covers crazy skin care issues like mine (I'll be using this stuff pretty much for eternity!)
So there you have it! If you've got larger pores or just want to brighten your skin a bit, I totally think this one's worth trying out. Head on over HERE to check it out (and read the reviews – they're pretty funny and kind of amazing!) Thanks Christie for showing me this one ~ and I really do like the pumpkin mask too. 🙂