You can make this Crack Chicken Dip Recipe using just 4 ingredients in your slow cooker. It's so fast and delicious – a family favorite!
Crack Chicken Dip Recipe – Just 4 Ingredients and Dinner is DONE!
I've been trying to clear out my fridge and freezer the last few days. I spotted a large amount of chicken and cream cheese in my fridge and knew it was time to try this delicious Chicken Dip recipe.
I originally made it to eat on slider buns, but once I tasted the chicken I decided it wasn't quite the right flavor to serve on a slider bun.
We tried it paired with some tortilla chips and discovered it makes one amazing chicken dip!
Dinner was DONE – All for less than ten minutes of effort. Success!
My husband loved this chicken dip recipe (especially when he mixed in a little salsa).
So, for dinner we enjoyed these chips and dip, some fresh fruit, and carrots with ranch dipping sauce. You can jazz this recipe up a bit by changing out the type of cheese, adding in salsa like we did, or adding toppings (like green onions or olives!). You can even add in sour cream for additional creaminess.
Ingredients for this Crack Chicken Dip Recipe:
- Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breast (Boneless thighs would work too, but breasts shred SO nicely!)
- Cream Cheese
- Dry Ranch Seasoning
- Shredded Cheese (we used cheddar cheese – this is optional but makes the dip SO good!)
- Tortilla Chips (optional – but delicious for serving with the chicken dip!)
It's SO easy to put this chicken dip recipe together. Simply dump the chicken, cream cheese, and ranch seasoning mix into your slow cooker, and then you'll cook on low for 6 – 8 hours.
Shred up your chicken, add in the cheese and crumbled bacon, and serve! Using pre-cooked bacon or cooking your bacon ahead ahead of time can save you a few minutes too. If you're feeling spicy, add in some sriracha or about a 1/2 cup of salsa – whatever additional flavors you prefer would complement this nicely (maybe add in some green onions on top? YUM!).
Crack Chicken Dip Recipe
- 2.5 lb Chicken Breasts Boneless, Skinless
- 16 oz Cream Cheese Blocks
- 1 packet Dry Ranch Seasoning
- 8 oz Bacon Cooked
- 1 Cup Cheddar Cheese Optional
- 1 bag Tortilla Chips For Serving
- Place chicken, cream cheese, and ranch seasoning in your slow cooker
- Cook 6 - 8 hours on low
- Shred chicken with fork, stir in cooked bacon, and cheddar chesese
- Serve with Tortilla chips
If you wanted to make this EVEN faster, you could use rotisserie chicken, and just cook until warmed through.
You can eat this over rice, on buns – whatever you choose. I found that serving with tortilla chips as a nacho dip was the most flavorful!
If you love wing sauce and chicken, you don't want to miss this buffalo chicken dip recipe either – SO good and uses already cooked chicken to reduce your cooking time!
SIDES MENUS & GROCERY LIST!
Download your FREE sample menus now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.