Looking for more penny pinched recipes? Here you go!
I've been trying to clear out my fridge and freezer the last few days. and when I saw an abundance of frozen chicken and Philly cream cheese in my fridge (paired with this recipe I noticed on Pinterest), I decided I couldn't pass this recipe up!
While I made it to eat on slider buns, once I tasted the chicken I decided it wasn't quite the right flavor on a slider bun.
But, pair it with some nachos and it makes one amazing dip ~ my husband loved it (especially when he mixed in a little salsa too.) So, for dinner we enjoyed these chips and dip, some fresh fruit, and carrots with ranch dipping sauce.
All for less than ten minutes of effort. Success!
Here's the recipe so you can try it out too . . .
4 Ingredient Slow Cooker Chicken Crack Dip
- 2.5 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 8oz blocks cream cheese
- 1 packet dry ranch seasoning
- 8 oz bacon, cooked
- 1 cup cheddar cheese (optional)
- tortilla chips
- Put chicken, cream cheese and ranch seasoning in your slow cooker
- Let cook 6-8 hours on low.
- Shred chicken with fork, stir in bacon and cheddar cheese
- Serve with tortilla chips – yum!
SUMMER MENUS & GROCERY LIST!
Download your FREE summer menus & grocery list now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.