FREE 5 Ingredients or Less
Menus Sneak Peek!
I'll be honest . . . I totally wanted to skip this series this year (or at least to do it all in one day . . . ) but my daughter Caroline begged me to keep it around so she would have treats to share with her friends at school each day.
Well, you can imagine I was all about making her day that way (I really do love to bake!) so here we are. Oodles of Muddy Buddy Chex Mix mad and one really happy girl on her way. 🙂
Here are the recipes included in the free cookbook (I'm not sure I'll make all of them on Facebook Live, but you can print all the recipes + my free Christmas printable checklists right over HERE.)
12 Days of Christmas Baking:
- Day 1: Hello Dolly Bars
- Day 2: Muddy Buddy Chex Mix
- Day 3: Slow Cooker Christmas Candy
- Day 4: Perfect Peanut Butter Fudge
- Day 5: Homemade Cinnabons
- Day 6: Christmas Crack
- Day 7: No Bake Reese’s Peanut Butter Bars
- Day 8: Peppermint Fudge
- Day 9: Best Chocolate Chip Cookies EVER
- Day 10: Easiest Fudge EVER
- Day 11: Happy Birthday Jesus Cake
- Day 12: Peanut Butter Buckeye Balls
Looking for more homemade DIY projects? Here you go!
- The Perfect Teacher Christmas Gift
- How to Decorate for Christmas on a $3 Budget
- Dollar Tree DIY
- Free Printable Gifts to Give Tags
5 INGREDIENTS MENU PLAN SAMPLE
Download your FREE recipes now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.