The Perfect Teacher Christmas Gift
I'm just a wee bit excited about this little gift idea!
If you struggle to find inexpensive but still valuable gifts for everyone on your list, this is just for you.
We found these super cute scarves over on Amazon and they are such great price!
There are dozens of styles and colors to choose from ~ my favorite tip is to choose one in a color that matches the home of the person you're giving them to so they can use them either out and about as a scarf, or in their home as a throw over a cozy chair or even a table runner. (That's my favorite way to use them myself!)
Here's what I did to “gift” the scarves (remember, you can easily add a gift card too!)
- Rolled scarves
- Added twine, ribbon, or jute to wrap around the scarves and hold in place (I re-used ribbon that I've received on gifts myself)
- Layered on inexpensive gift tags or ornaments (I purchased those for 90% off last year at Target ~ all of them cost no more than 25¢ and they really do fluff up the gift!)
- Found greenery from our back yard to attach to the ribbon (arborvitae, holly, eucalyptus and nandina are a few of my favorite types of fresh greenery to use, but anything that's evergreen in your yard will work great and won't cost a penny)
- Added cinnamon ornaments that Reagan made (these are SO easy to make and your kids will love gifting their teacher with something they created themselves! Learn how to make them HERE)
And one (or two . . . or eight . . . ) more gifts are done off your list.
I love that!
And see over HERE how to make that super cute JOY sign too. 🙂
Looking for more bargain DIYs?
- Dollar Tree Centerpiece
- Dollar Tree Gifts to Give
- Best Cookie Jar Ever
- 33 Deals You Need to Buy at the Dollar Tree (the Christmas edition)
- Dollar Tree Christmas Tree
- Pom Pom Gift Wrap
- Dollar Tree Christmas Tree & Tiny Christmas Home Tour
- $3 Dollar Tree Christmas Wreaths
- $6 Decorating at the Dollar Tree
- Hand Print Christmas Tree Skirt
- 7 Stores You Need to Shop When Decorating at the Dollar Tree
- Cinnamon Ornaments
- 25 Days of Dollar Tree Projects
LOW CALORIE MENU PLAN SAMPLE!
Download 3 FREE recipes from the low calorie menu plan NOW!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.