Target Deals Days are set to compete directly with Amazon Prime Day for 48 hours… here's the scoop on what sales to expect!
Target Deal Days are coming soon …. on the EXACT SAME 48 HOURS as Amazon Prime Day 2019! Target has announced that just like last year's Prime Day-timed event, they'll be competing with Amazon with some crazy mid-summer deals.
The Deal Days will run from July 15th – July 16th. You'll be able to pickup items at your local store after ordering online, which is nice if you want them right away.
What Deals Will Target Have?
Here's a sneak peek at a few of the already confirmed deals:
- 40% off select furniture and indoor rugs
- Deals on Instant Pot, Kitchen Aid and more
- Deals on Shark, Dyson, Hoover and more
- Buy 2, get 1 free books
- 5% off Target eGiftCards (email and mobile delivery only)
- 30% off select indoor and outdoor furniture and rugs, bedding, bath and more
- Up to 30% off select small appliances, cookware and floorcare
- 30% off swim, select sandals and more
- Up to 30% off select toys and sporting goods
- 30% off Cat & Jack kids' uniforms
- Up to 30% off Evenflo carseats and strollers
Last year's TargetDeal Day saw some big ticket items go on sale including the following:
- Instant Pots
- Graco Carseats
- Project 62 Furniture
- Google Chromecast
- ….and more!
They also offered shoppers who spend over $100 a Free Shipt Membership for a year.
But if you want to prep for the event, here's what I recommend doing above all else…
Sign up for the Target RedCard!
With a Target RedCard (and I'm talking the debit card or the credit card – either one gives you identical benefits) you'll save an EXTRA 5% off any sale they offer.
PLUS you'll get FREE Shipping on any order and an extended window of time for returns.
PLUS RedCard members have been known to get Early Access to big events, and Exclusive Offers…. I have a hunch this might come into play on Deal Days 😉
PPP Team Member Jamie says:
I was nervous for-EVER to get the Target RedCard because I thought it would really tempt me to shop when I didn't need to shop…. But when I realized the debit card just works like my normal debit card, I went ahead and applied. It took a couple weeks to get my card (that's why you should sign up now!) but now I use it all the time to save an extra 5% and get free shipping on Target.com!
Save even more with our 10 Secrets You Need to Know Before Shopping Target
Headed in store? See all the top deals at Target this week, and create your Target shopping list before you shop.
- How Cute Are These Patriotic Cowboy Cups at Walmart?
- Amazon | Toddler Popsicle Molds ONLY $5!
- The Home Depot Sells a 2-Story Guest House…. for $43K?
- Bath & Body Works Semi-Annual Sale LIVE NOW for Rewards Members!
- Nature's Bounty 90ct Women's Multivitamin Gummies from Just $2.40 Each Shipped!
- Walmart | Personal Chiller Nugget Ice Maker ONLY $178! (Reg $229)
- FREE 30ct Bag of SkinnyMe Chocolates – Just Pay $4.95 Shipping (Keto Friendly!)
Leave a Reply