I was completely scared off the first time I made these after reading through the ingredients, however since our pantry always has a few bottles of Frank's Hot Sauce (because my hubby is addicted to Buffalo Chicken Dip), I decided to try them out a few years ago, and now they're on our regular dinner rotation.
Here’s a quick warning though: this recipe is just a wee bit on the spicy side (obviously!), so if you tend to shy away from spicy foods try out these yummy-slow-cooker-not-spicy-at-all barbecue sandwiches. 😉
To pinch those pennies on dry ranch packets, we use this homemade mix.
I'm super excited because not only is this good for you, you can seriously pinch some pennies on this recipe. Check this out:
- Boneless skinless chicken breast
- Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Watch for rolls on clearance ~ I lucked into those whole wheat dinner rolls at Kroger for just $.88 and they were perfect
Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Sliders
- 1 1/2 – 2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breast
- 10 oz. Frank's Hot Sauce
- 1 dry ranch dressing packet
- 1 package dinner Rolls (our favorite are King's Hawaiian Rolls)
- ranch dressing for topping
- Place chicken in crockpot.
- Mix together ranch seasoning and hot sauce, pour over the meat.
- Cook on low 6-8 hours.
- Shred chicken, and slice buns in half.
- Add chicken to buns, drizzle with ranch dressing.
Need a slow cooker to get started? Here are a few decent deals on Amazon:
SUMMER MENUS & GROCERY LIST!
Download your FREE summer menus & grocery list now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.