I was completely scared off the first time I made these after reading through the ingredients, however since our pantry always has a few bottles of Frank's Hot Sauce (because my hubby is addicted to Buffalo Chicken Dip), I decided to try them out a few years ago, and now they're on our regular dinner rotation.
Here’s a quick warning though: this recipe is just a wee bit on the spicy side (obviously!), so if you tend to shy away from spicy foods try out these yummy-slow-cooker-not-spicy-at-all barbecue sandwiches. 😉
To pinch those pennies on dry ranch packets, we use this homemade mix.
I'm super excited because not only is this good for you, you can seriously pinch some pennies on this recipe. Check this out:
- Boneless skinless chicken breast
- Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Slider Rolls
Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Sliders
- 1.5 lb Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast
- 10 oz Frank's RedHot Sauce
- 1 Packet Dry Ranch Dressing
- 1 Package Dinner Rolls
- Ranch Dressing For Topping
- Place Chicken in Crockpot
- Mix together ranch seasoning and hot sauce, then pour over meat
- Cook on low 6 - 8 hours
- Shred chicken, and slice buns in half
- Add chicken to buns, and drizzle with ranch dressing
Need a slow cooker to get started? Here's a decent deal on Amazon:
2021 Home Planner SNEAK PEEK!
Download your FREE 2021 Home Planner SNEAK PEEK now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.