- Corn in husks On Sale 6 for $2 at Publix, or get free corn at Earthfare
- Butter or Margarine
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Place corn in husks in sink (preferrably a clean sink!)
- Cover with water, and use some kind of weight to keep corn submersed under water (we used a heavy bowl).
- Soak at least 30 minutes, and no longer than 4 hours.
- Remove from water, trim ends (I just trimmed them a little to get the long stringy thingies off – my husband just informed me those thingies are called tassels. . .)
- Heat grill to medium heat. Place corn on grill and cook 30 minutes, turning four times while cooking.
- Remove from grill. Let cool a few minutes, pull back husks, top with butter or margarine, salt and pepper and enjoy!
🍴TIP: This delicious recipe is also available in our Celebration Menu Plan!
Looking for more yummy meals like this Grilled Corn on The Cob?
Be sure to check out our Celebration Menu Planning Made Easy Set.
These plans include AMAZING recipes and a dry erasable grocery list for each week! You'll also get lifetime membership in our private Facebook group, full of other families encouraging one another to make dinner each night together too.
These are the BEST MENU PLANS on the planet (and, the only menu plan that ship all the grocery lists, menu plans and recipe cards right out to you ~ no downloading or hunting down recipes on your phone at dinnertime ever again!) Go HERE to grab this crockpot meatballs recipe on a card or to learn more. I know you're going to love these!
SIDES MENUS & GROCERY LIST!
Download your FREE sample menus now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.