I posted this simple recipe for Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff way back in September of 2011, but it's one of our favorites and I'm adding it to our menu plan next week! If you try it out, I'd love to hear what you think.
I’ve never tried Beef Stroganoff in our slow cooker before, so I was thrilled to find a simple recipe that made cooking a night of cooking a little simpler at our house! This was so good, but a wee bit on the pricey for us. However, it made enough for dinner plus tons of leftovers, so we’ll freeze what we don’t eat tomorrow and then just reheat the meal when we need a quick dinner. (You can freeze it in plastic bags even with the noodles as long as they’re cooked, then just re-heat and serve!)
Menu Planning Note: You can also find this recipe in our Slow Cooker Menu Planning Made Easy Set!
Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff
- 1 1/2 lb round steak cut into strips
- 1 onion chopped
- 10 oz golden mushroom or cream of mushroom soup
- 8 oz canned sliced mushrooms
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 tsp worcestershire sauce
- 1 beef bouillon cube
- 1/4 cup beef broth
- 1 Tbsp flour
- 16 oz sour cream
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley chopped
- egg noodles cooked (optional)
- Season beef with desired amount of salt and pepper and place in slow cooker; top with chopped onion.
- Add golden mushroom or cream of mushroom soup, mushrooms, garlic, Worcestershire, 1/4 cup water, and beef bouillon.
- Mix together flour and beef broth in a small bowl; our over beef.
- Cover and cook on low 6 - 7 hours.
- Stir in sour cream and parsley and cook 1 more hour.
- Serve over egg noodles, if desired.
Looking for more yummy meals? This recipe is from week two of our slow cooker menu plans, including this meal + 59 other AMAZING recipes (and 12 desserts too)! You'll also get lifetime membership in our private Facebook group, full of other families encouraging one another to make dinner each night together too.
These are the BEST MENU PLANS on the planet (and, the only menu plan that ship all the grocery lists, menu plans and recipe cards right out to you ~ no downloading or hunting down recipes on your phone at dinnertime ever again!) Go HERE to learn more. I know you're going to love these!
Looking for more slow cooker recipes to add to your menu plan this week? Here you go . . .
- Day 1: Slow Cooker Meat Loaf
- Day 2: Slow Cooker French Dip Sandwiches
- Day 3: Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Sliders
- Day 4: Slow Cooker Ham
- Day 5: Slow Cooker Chicken and Noodle Soup
- Day 6: Slow Cooker Mug Brownies
- Day 7 : Slow Cooker French Onion Soup
- Day 8 Slow Cooker Ham & Cheese Melts
- Day 9: Slow Cooker Chicken & Dumplings
- Day 10: Slow Cooker Monkey Bread
- Day 11: Slow Cooker Beef Fajitas
- Day 12: BEST Slow Cooker Pot Roast
- Day 13: Slow Cooker Sloppy Joes
- Day 14: Slow Cooker Cream Cheese Chicken Chili
- Day 15: Slow Cooker Cream Italian Beef Sliders
- Day 16: Slow Cooker Ravioli
- Day 17: Slow Cooker Italian Chicken
- Day 18: Slow Cooker Barbecue Ribs
- Day 19: Slow Cooker Chicken Ro-Tel Dip
- Day 20: Slow Cooker Potato Soup
- Day 21: Slow Cooker Mac & Cheese
- Day 22: Slow Cooker Pulled Pork Sandwiches
- Day 23: Slow Cooker Honey Chicken
CELEBRATION MENUS & GROCERY LIST!
Download your FREE sample menus today!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.