I posted this simple recipe for Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff way back in September of 2011, but it's one of our favorites and I'm adding it to our menu plan next week! If you try it out, I'd love to hear what you think.
I’ve never tried Beef Stroganoff in our slow cooker before, so I was thrilled to find a simple recipe that made cooking a night of cooking a little simpler at our house! This was so good, but a wee bit on the pricey for us. However, it made enough for dinner plus tons of leftovers, so we’ll freeze what we don’t eat tomorrow and then just reheat the meal when we need a quick dinner. (You can freeze it in plastic bags even with the noodles as long as they’re cooked, then just re-heat and serve!)
Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff
- 2 lb. beef stew meat
- 2 cans Golden Mushroom Soup
- 1 onion
- 4 oz. cream cheese
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 beef bouillon cube
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/8 tsp. pepper
- 1 cup mushrooms
- noodles cooked
- Heat bouillion cube in water in microwave for 30 seconds. Then place all of the first ten ingredients in slow cooker.
- Cook on low 5-6 hours.
- About 30 minutes before meat is cooked, saute mushrooms in 1 tablespoon olive oil. Add to stroganoff and let it cook another fifteen minutes. Whisk any cream cheese that has not melted completely until smooth.
- Serve over cooked noodles, enjoy!
- Day 1: Slow Cooker Meat Loaf
- Day 2: Slow Cooker French Dip Sandwiches
- Day 3: Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Sliders
- Day 4: Slow Cooker Ham
- Day 5: Slow Cooker Chicken and Noodle Soup
- Day 6: Slow Cooker Mug Brownies
- Day 7 : Slow Cooker French Onion Soup
- Day 8 Slow Cooker Ham & Cheese Melts
- Day 9: Slow Cooker Chicken & Dumplings
- Day 10: Slow Cooker Monkey Bread
- Day 11: Slow Cooker Beef Fajitas
- Day 12: BEST Slow Cooker Pot Roast
- Day 13: Slow Cooker Sloppy Joes
- Day 14: Slow Cooker Cream Cheese Chicken Chili
- Day 15: Slow Cooker Cream Italian Beef Sliders
- Day 16: Slow Cooker Ravioli
- Day 17: Slow Cooker Italian Chicken
- Day 18: Slow Cooker Barbecue Ribs
- Day 19: Slow Cooker Chicken Ro-Tel Dip
- Day 20: Slow Cooker Potato Soup
- Day 21: Slow Cooker Mac & Cheese
- Day 22: Slow Cooker Pulled Pork Sandwiches
- Day 23: Slow Cooker Honey Chicken
SUMMER MENUS & GROCERY LIST!
Download your FREE summer menus & grocery list now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.