Looking for more penny pinched recipes? Here you go!
Sign up for free daily emails to keep up with all our grocery deals!
These Slow Cooker Italian Beef Sandwiches (or Sliders) are the best recipe you'll ever taste in a crockpot . . . seriously. If you haven't made these before you really need to add them to your menu this week ~ I promise you'll be so glad you did!
I have a problem. Every single time that I see a shoulder roast at anything near a decent price, I just have to make these Slow Cooked Italian Beef Sandwiches!
I know I should be way more creative, spend hours visiting Pinterest looking for something else to cook with that bargain beef, and then spend hours cooking it up. But since this beef tastes perfect as you taste-test it right out of Mrs. Potts, even better as you enjoy it on a sandwich at dinner time, and is best for leftovers the next day, I figure you'll humor me on this one more time. Seriously, what other recipe does that for you?
Because we were also having baked potatoes for dinner, my hubby decided to try the beef out on his potato which was also fantastic, and I'm thinking the meat would taste oh-so-good even on a tortilla drizzled with some mozzarella cheese. Mmmm, mmmm, mmmmmm!
If you haven't made this one yet, try it out for me . . . I'd love to hear what you think! And, if you're worried about it being a little too spicy, you can drastically reduce the spiciness by carefully removing the peppers after cooking without letting them open, and using a turkey baster to remove about half of the juices while it simmers in the Au Jus mix. I promise. . . you'll be glad you made this one!
Slow Cooked Italian Beef Sliders
- 2 - 3 lb
Beef Shoulder Roast
- 1 Jar
- 1 Package
AuJus Seasoning Mix
- Hoagie Rolls
- Trim fat from roast. Place roast in crock pot, cover with pepperoncini peppers (in liquid).
- Cook 7-8 hours on low. Remove peppers (I usually save the jar in the morning and put the peppers back in it to throw them away in).
- Shred beef and mix in AuJus Seasoning. If you want it to make it a little less spicy, drain about half the liquid using a turkey baster.
- Cook another 30 minutes on low in crock pot. Serve on hoagie rolls.
Looking for more slow cooker recipes to add to your menu plan this week? Here you go . .
- Day 1: Slow Cooker Meat Loaf
- Day 2: Slow Cooker French Dip Sandwiches
- Day 3: Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Sliders
- Day 4: Slow Cooker Ham
- Day 5: Slow Cooker Chicken and Noodle Soup
- Day 6: Slow Cooker Mug Brownies
- Day 7 : Slow Cooker French Onion Soup
- Day 8 Slow Cooker Ham & Cheese Melts
- Day 9: Slow Cooker Chicken & Dumplings
- Day 10: Slow Cooker Monkey Bread
- Day 11: Slow Cooker Beef Fajitas
- Day 12: BEST Slow Cooker Pot Roast
- Day 13: Slow Cooker Sloppy Joes
- Day 14: Slow Cooker Cream Cheese Chicken Chili
This post is linked to Crock Pot Ladies Slow Cooker Saturday. Thanks for the opportunity to link up!
CHRISTMAS MADE EASY!
Download your FREE Ultimate Christmas Checklist now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.