FREE WORK PLANNER
Get a $100 restaurant.com Gift Certificate for just $18! This is a fun way to try a new restaurant without blowing the budget. Click to find out how to save!
Restaurant.com Gift Certificate Deals!
Here’s a fun way to try a new local restaurant and save a little money while doing it (great for traveling, too)! For a limited time only, you can grab this steal on a Dinner and Movie night…
$100 Restaurant.com eGift certificate + $5 VUDU Movie Rental code + BONUS $25 Restaurant.com eGift certificate – only $19.99 (a $130 value)
$200 Restaurant.com eGift certificate + $5 VUDU Movie Rental code + BONUS $25 Restaurant.com eGift certificate – only $38.99 (a 230 value)
These certificates are a great way to save in another city if you’re planning to do any traveling in the next few months! We usually check the cities we’re visiting to see if they have any restaurants included. This is also a great way to try out new restaurants in your area that you maybe haven't tried yet.
Before you buy, be sure to check which restaurants, providers, and denominations are available near you. Just click here and enter your zip code to view participating Restaurant.com restaurants, denominations, and spend minimums for your specific area.
My friend Mary in Texas had a fun offer for Wetzel's Pretzel in her area, so be sure to check yours! 🙂
- Can either use the full credit or can break down the credit for multiple certificates to multiple restaurants, National Partners, or the Dining Discount Pass.
- Redeem anytime – online at Restaurant.com or with the free mobile app.
- Redeem for savings at more than 62,000 restaurants and providers nationwide.
- May redeem across visits.
- More than 500,000 deals are available every day!
- Thousands of new deals are added every month.
- Restaurant.com eGift Card NEVER expires!
- Gift card may be used for takeout and delivery.
After purchasing your voucher HERE, here's how you can redeem it:
How to Redeem Your Credit at A Restaurant –
- Go HERE and pick a participating restaurant you want to go to and pick a certificate.
- Either log into your account or create an account.
- Go to “My Account” and find the certificate for the restaurant you redeemed.
- Print out or download certificate.
How to Redeem For National Partners –
- Go HERE, enter your zip code, scroll down, and pick a National Partner for the certificate they offer (there are various ones for coffee/tea clubs, Mrs. Fields online, and more).
- Either create your account or log into your account.
- Follow the steps to redeem the certificate. Most likely you will have to type the code in from your account to the vendor's website.
How to Redeem for Dining Discount Pass (this gives access to their coupon book for 6 months) –
- Click HERE or go to the Dining Discount Pass Tab on the main site.
- Choose the $25 certificate. Either create your account or log in.
- Go to My Account and copy the code from your account. Then go to diningdiscountpass.com.
- Create your account on their website and then put your code in. You will then have access to their coupon book for 6 months!
Don’t forget that you typically have to spend a minimum amount on your meal though, so be sure to read the fine print before you order. Be sure to check out more of my favorite restaurant deals!