Looking for inexpensive gift ideas that your friends or family will enjoy? It's hard to find things on a budget, but there are some gifts out there that you can easily give for $10 or less.
1. This shawl for just 6.62
Y'all, I bought this one a few weeks ago and love. it. It did take a little over two weeks to get here, so it won't make it in time for Christmas, but is a great gift if you have a few more days. (Note – the one I'm wearing is the orange color.)
If you'd like one in time for Christmas though, spend a few dollars more and several of these will make it in time for the big day.
2. Lotion or Body Wash from Bath & Body Works only $4.58
You can't go wrong with these, and Bath and Body Works is great to offer coupons all the time. Here's one quick scenario for you going on right now:
Buy 3 Signature Lotions Get 3 Free $12.50 each
- Use code BBWDEC25 to get free shipping when you spend $25 or more (expires 12/31/15)
- Makes it $37.50 + tax for 6 bottles of Signature Lotions or $6.25 per bottle ~ ask at Bath and Body for a plastic bag to wrap it in and add a pretty ribbon and you're done!
If you're shopping in store, use this coupon to get a free item up to $10 when you spend $10 or more.
3. Magnetic Measuring Spoons just $9.99
Tie a ribbon around them and attach an index card with your favorite recipe (I always use this one.) So simple and something everyone can use!
4. Adult Coloring Book = $9.57
We bought this one for my mother-in-law and it's beautiful, and you can pair them with some colored pencils too.
5. Fill a jar from Walmart (priced $5-$8) with baking supplies.
This is a great gift for someone who's busy over the Holidays, and you can etch the glass yourself using etching cream.
6. A cute pillow cover.
Choose from dozens of cute pillow covers over HERE, priced between $3-$5. Add a pillow insert (Hobby Lobby carries them ~ be sure to use your 40% off coupon), and you'll have a great gift for less than $10!
(Be sure to check the date of shipping to make sure these get here in time for Christmas – I clicked “Amazon Prime Eligible” on the left hand side to find which ones would ship in time for Christmas.)
7. Yankee Candles.
I love Yankee Candles, and with a few coupon codes you can get a pretty decent price on them! Through 12/24/15 use the code Fs5C to get two free Yankee Candles when you buy 2. Check out this scenario:
Buy 4 Small Tumbler Candles regularly $15.99 each
- Use the code Fs5C at checkout
- Pay $31.98 + tax and shipping, makes them $7.99 each after coupon code
8. A Flirty Apron.
Through December 3rd you can save 70% on Flirty Aprons with the code HOLIDAY70 at checkout. This makes these aprons as low as $8.38 after the coupon code, and also check their “daily deal” at the top right corner of the page!
I have these and love them, and you can either give them both as a gift, or separate them into two gifts, then add an inexpensive muffin mix and Dollar Tree wooden spoon!
These really are my favorite bowls, and at 2 for $14.99 you can't beat the price.
10. A cute iPhone Case.
There are jillions of cute cases out there, so if you know which phone your friend has you can easily get a case for $10 or less. Go HERE to see a huge selection of cases available at Amazon.
You can also always grab a gift card, or even just some candy and a cute bucket from the Dollar Tree to give an inexpensive gift. It really is the thought that counts this time of year, so don't go beyond your budget when you don't have to!
I'd love to hear what other suggestions you have for inexpensive gifts ~ leave a comment to share!
Looking for more posts like this? Here you go:
- 10 Lego Sets $10 Or Less
- Should You Buy Christmas Gifts at Costco
- 10 Easy Ways to Save on Christmas Decorating
- 33 Deals You Need to Buy at the Dollar Tree The Christmas Edition
- 6 Things You Need to Do Before Christmas Shopping
- Pay Cash for Christmas: 17 Simple Ways to Earn $500 By Christmas Day
SUMMER SURVIVAL KIT SAMPLE
Download your FREE recipes now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.
Leave a Reply