Grab my list of 101 Stocking Stuffers under $1 or less over HERE!
Dollar Tree Gifts to Give
Y'all know I love gifting from the Dollar Tree . . .
So here are a few ideas.
Make this cute snowman using candles and ribbon from the Dollar Tree (the bell ornaments are from the Dollar Tree too.)
So simple, and perfect to give as a teacher gift this year with a gift card attached, or even for kids to make as a class project!
And you're all set. Success! 🙂
Looking for more Christmas fun at the Dollar Tree?
- Best Cookie Jar Ever
- 33 Deals You Need to Buy at the Dollar Tree (the Christmas edition)
- Dollar Tree Christmas Tree
- Pom Pom Gift Wrap
- Dollar Tree Christmas Tree & Tiny Christmas Home Tour
- $3 Dollar Tree Christmas Wreaths
- $6 Decorating at the Dollar Tree
- Hand Print Christmas Tree Skirt
- 7 Stores You Need to Shop When Decorating at the Dollar Tree
- Cinnamon Ornaments
- 25 Days of Dollar Tree Projects
I'd love for you to join me over on Pinterest (I love that place!) If you have a blog and have done a little fluffing in your home, I’d love to see it, so leave your link in the comments section. Also, if there’s a craft you’ve seen on a website that you’re hoping to make, feel free to share that link as well (I’m always looking for new ideas!)
See more previous Friday Fluff Up projects and ideas . . . and Happy Fluffing!
Interact with 353K+ Penny Pinchers on Facebook and Twitter or Subscribe to Passionate Penny Pincher by email to keep up with all the penny pinchin’ deals!
2021 Home Planner SNEAK PEEK!
Download your FREE 2021 Home Planner SNEAK PEEK now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.