This easy (6 ingredient!) Olive Garden Fettuccine Alfredo is a great way to save some moo-lah and make dinner at home this week!
EASY Olive Garden Fettuccine Alfredo Recipe – Just 6 Ingredients!
My kids love (love!) Fettuccine Alfredo so I wanted to come up with an easy Alfredo recipe that they would enjoy (Olive Garden's Fettuccine Alfredo is one of their favorites!). And while there are some great Olive Garden specials that run, we still don't visit very often and thought this could be a great meal to make at home.
It came out perfect!
My youngest at one point even pronounced it “better than Tellini's” (which is where they used to get their Alfredo fix ~ back when they had Kids Eat Free days!)
It doesn't require any fancy ingredients, and after making it I won't be buying prepared Alfredo Sauce every again ~ it's just so easy to do it at home!
How Do You Make Alfredo Sauce?
Alfredo sauce is one of those things that seems somewhat daunting when you first think about making it – but it's really quite easy! You'll need butter, cream cheese, heavy cream, and your seasonings. Follow the directions below and you will see just how easy it is to make your own sauce!
Olive Garden Fettucine Alfredo
- 1/2 cup butter
- 3 tbsp cream cheese
- 1 pint heavy cream
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- black pepper
- 2/3 cup grated parmesan we like the Digiorno brand in the deli
- 1 lb fettuccine noodles cooked
- Melt butter in stovetop over low heat.
- Once butter has melted, add cream cheese until it softens.
- Then add heavy cream.
- Add garlic powder, as well as salt and pepper to taste.
- Simmer for 15-20 minutes, stirring constantly over low heat.
- Remove from heat & stir in Parmesan cheese ~ will thicken a small bit while standing.
- Serve on hot fettucine noodles.
So, instead of heading out for dinner this week, pinch a few pennies and try out a restaurant meal at home. Serve it up with a side salad, a loaf of homemade bread, and maybe even this Olive Garden Pasta Fagioli soup . . .Yum!
BLACK FRIDAY CHEAT SHEET!
Download your FREE cheat sheet now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.