Try out this Olive Garden Pasta Fagioli Soup Recipe tonight. It's so delicious and easy to cook in your slow cooker!
Olive Garden Pasta Fagioli Soup Recipe – You Can Make It in Your Slow Cooker!
Have I mentioned lately I love my Mrs. Potts slow cooker?
I don't know about you, but our afternoon schedule consistently keeps changing and if it weren't for her doing the cooking at least one night a week I'm pretty sure we'd rarely manage a real meal around here. Thankfully all I have to do is throw in the ingredients in the morning, and she finishes up the work for me throughout the day!
When a friend of mine shared this Olive Garden Pasta Fagioli Soup recipe with me, I couldn't wait to try it. It makes a ton of soup (seriously ~ my large crockpot was filled to the brim last night), so you can easily make a batch up now, enjoy leftovers later this week, and still have some to pop in your freezer for another busy night. (Success!)
(And, if you really want to treat your family, try out these copycat Olive Garden Breadsticks too. How ADORABLE is Reagan in this photo. She was just about to lose her first baby tooth. So glad to have this picture years later!)
Olive Garden Pasta Fagioli Soup (For the Slow Cooker)
- 2 lbs Ground beef
- 1 Onion
- 3 Carrots
- 4 stalks celery
- 2 28 oz Diced tomatoes
- 16 oz Red kidney beans, canned Rinsed and drained
- 15 oz White kidney beans, canned Rinsed and drained
- 30 oz Beef Stock
- 3 tsp Oregano
- 2 tsp Pepper
- 5 tsp Parsley
- 1 tsp Tabasco sauce Optional
- 20 oz. Spaghetti sauce, Jarred
- 8 oz Pasta
- Brown ground beef.
- Drain fat from beef and add to the slow cooker with everything except the pasta.
- Cook on low 7-8 hours or high 4-5 hours.
- Add pasta and cook an additional 30 minutes on high or 45 minutes on low.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese (we love the DiGiorno brand) and enjoy!
Find more delicious recipes for your family right over here!
CELEBRATION MENUS & GROCERY LIST!
Download your FREE sample menus today!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.