Here's a peek at today's Christmas Baking Recipe ~ yum! And, if you missed us making Christmas Crack yesterday (it was a wee bit of a disaster . . . ) you can check it out over HERE.
I'd love for you to download your free 12 Days of Christmas Baking Grocery List and Cookbook over HERE. I'm amazed at how much easier it is to get ready for Christmas with a plan in place, and having this list has just made Christmas easier at our house this year.
I'd love for you to join me, and can't wait to spend this month taking care of our families and friends while we prepare for Christmas! If you're making any yummy recipes this month, I'd s0 love for you to leave a comment and share what you're making.
Looking for more ideas? Here you go:
- 12 Days of Christmas Baking Day 1: Hello Dolly Bars
- 12 Days of Christmas Baking Day 2: Muddy Buddy Chex Mix
- 12 Days of Christmas Baking Day 3: Slow Cooker Christmas Candy
- 12 Days of Christmas Baking Day 4: Perfect Peanut Butter Fudge
- 12 Days of Christmas Baking Day 5: Homemade Cinnabons
- 12 Days of Christmas Baking Day 6: Christmas Crack
Looking for more penny pinched dessert ideas? Here you go.
CELEBRATION MENUS & GROCERY LIST!
Download your FREE sample menus today!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.